In need of a masculine card? If so I bet the Gate Fold with the Clubhouse and watercolor would do the trick. I love how I did the closure with the tee.
This is a card I did for a group that we share project sheet. Wonder how to get extra inspiration with step by step. It is simple just subscribe to my news letter HERE. I send about one news letter a week with extra inspiration and extra information on sales and such.
- Card Base: Mossy Meadow 8½ x 5½ score at 2-1/8, 6-3/8
- Crumb Cake 2 of 2 x 5-3/8, scrap for the tee
- Watercolor paper 3¾ x 5¼
- Whisper White 5¼ x 4 inside and scrap
- Onto the watercolor paper using Stazon ink, stamp the Golfer on the right-hand side, the tee/ball at the bottom right and the greeting at top right.
- In the cover of Older Olive ink pad place a few drop of ink.
- Using the aqua painter filed with water, brush water all over the stamped watercolor paper.
- While still wet brush Old Olive ink with the aqua painter. *keeping the golfer and ball clean of ink. Very important to let dry before next step.
- Using the aqua painter color, the golfer shirt and hat using Cherry Cobbler ink, pants and tee using Crumb Cake.
- Stamp the greeting on Whisper White scrap using Seaside Spray ink.
- Hand cut the Banner and adhere on top of the stamped greeting onto the watercolor paper.
- Cut the watercolor paper in half, that at 1-7/8
- Using 2 piece of 1” linen thread folds each piece in half to make a loop and adhere onto the back of the watercolor. *each piece is adhering in the center of where you cut the paper.
- Adhere each piece of the watercolor paper onto the Crumb Cake then to the front panels of Mossy Meadow.
- Stamp the tee/ball using Memento Black ink onto the 5¼ x 4 Whisper White.
- Color the tee using Crumb Cake and the grass using Old Olive blends.
- Adhere inside card.
- Apply Wink of Stella on both of the golf balls, front of card and inside.
- Die cut the Tee using Crumb Cake scrap and slide the tee in between the loops of the linen thread for the closer.
Free download and printable if you wish to have it on a hard copy. CLICK HERE to download.
Closure with tee
The linen thread that I loop on each side is where I slice the golf tee in to keep the card close. To open the card they will have to slide the tee up. Oh! I just love this closure. Way back I did a similar card using a real tee but that is not friendly to mail so the die tee with cardstock is very friendly!
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Or you can click ADD ALL to cart, this will add all the supplies in your shopping cart, then you can edit your cart.
This is an easy way for a one click and have all the list without going back and forth. Don’t forget to edit your cart, you can click continue shopping if you need more products.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All order of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code 4JVXN2CA qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team.
This month MEGA PDF include 11 cards with 19 alternative colors, 1 pillow box, 1 clear box to hold cards, 3D basket with 2 alternative colors.
All projects are with the Peaceful Poppies Suite.
PDF include all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place.
CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF.