Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
(Join my team)
What am I getting for my $99.00?
- $125.00 in merchandise of your choice from any of the active catalogs/products
No shipping charges, it will ship to you for free 10% saving
Extra during Sale A Bration Jan.3rd to March 31st 2020
Till March 31 2020 you get to choose ONE EXTRA stamp set of your choice
You will receive a sample of designer paper 48 sheets of 6 x 6 and a Mini Paper Trimmer.
- $300 is all it takes to stay active on a calendar quarter
*if you sign up in January or February or March this quarter does not count. Your first quarter does not end until June 30th, 2020.
Do I have to host workshops?
- No, you do not have to host workshops
Do I have to sell to other people?
- No, you do not have to sell to other people, you can be your own best customer
What is my discount/instant income
- Always starts at 20% and can be as high as 38% (instant income)
- Be the first to try new products in the new catalogs. *Annual catalog May for demo and customer is June
- You can pre-order from the new catalogs, occasion, Holiday catalog one month in advance
Stamping rewards Benefits
- If your order qualifies for Stamping rewards benefits, you will receive them in addition to your 20% instant income
Business or Hobby?
- That decision is entirely up to you.
- A great way to make additional income doing what you love
What if I do not meet the quarterly minimum?
- You will be dropped as a demonstrator and you become my customer again
- The merchandise is yours to keep!
Were you a demonstrator and want to re-join Stamping Up?
- If you were a demonstrator under me and dropped you may rejoin my team immediately.
- If you were a demonstrator under another team leader and want to join my team you will need to wait 90 days after you dropped. So if you became inactive last September you can join NOW. Team Leader is inactive you do not need to wait the 90 days period.
Extra offer from Frenchie
- Monthly meetings all take place online, if you can’t attend, the minutes are emailed to you. Monthly meeting FREE
- Monthly challenge: I will provide you with an item from the catalog to make a card
- Quarterly swap: you make 13 cards and get 12 cards in return
- Business Builder training
- I am here for you…phone calls are returned within 24 hours and e-mail
Please always feel free to contact me with any question or concern I’m here for you and would love to have part of Frenchie’s Team!!!
Ready to JOIN CLICK HERE
Where it ask if you have a code click no, The only exception if you did host a workshop and want to hostess your stamping rewards then I will have a code for you. So in short that is for the one that hosted a workshop and want to apply their hostess rewards to join.
I ask my teammate what they like the most about being a demo and our team.
Here are some testimony
- Kathleen said
“I love Stampin Up because I can choose to be a hobbyist or commit to business, part time or full time. I love Frenchie’s team because we are family, who love, pray, and care for each other. Our famous world-class leader mothers us but doesn’t smother us. I have made so many life-long friends, how blessed is that?”
“If you are looking to either get a discount on your hobby or want to make a business and add income to your bank account, this is the place to be. Frenchie is available to help, teach and encourage you all the way. Frenchie’s Team is like a family and does not have pressure put on anyone. S.U. cares about its people and products – couldn’t find a better “Gang” to get into.
Verna, a hobbyist (collector)”
“I love being on Frenchie’s team. Not only do we learn from her expertise but our team is like a family, truly caring and sharing with each other. She is THE best team leader! “
- Char said
“France is the most supporting upline. She is always available to help with any problem. She creates an atmosphere that incentivizes me to step out of my comfort zone. She rewards her Team generously. She keeps contact with her nation-wide team effectively through her monthly online meetings. The best move I made with my Stampin’ Up career was to change to France as my upline. There were losses but it was MORE than worth it.”
- Lynne said
“I love this team! Love the discount!
It’s like having a family all over the country.”
- And I say “I have the best job out there to work/play with my Amazing Stamping Family………… Life is short and taking time to enjoy what you do is important well I sure enjoy what I do”
- Hope to welcome YOU one day.
Blessing to you all!