Frequently Asked Questions and Answers To Join Stampin’Up!
$125.00 in merchandise of your choice for only $99
- No shipping charges; it will ship to you for free
- A past paper pumpkin will be included, valued at $22
Make sure you check the testimony at the bottom.
Ready to join? If so, click here to start saving.
No string attach
That is correct; it is no strings attached.
Suppose you choose to stay active and get a discount of 20% – 25% on all your Stamping’Up! Purchase: $300 is all it takes to stay active on a calendar quarter. That $300 is before the 20%-25% discount.
*if you sign up in Oct., Nov., or Dec. 2023, this quarter does not count. Your first quarter does not end until March 31, 2024.
Do I have to host workshops or sell the product?
- No, you do not have to host workshops or sell
What is my discount/instant income?
- Always 20% – 25% (discount/instant income ) Up to 13% volume Rebate that is extra from the instant discount.
- Be the first to try new products in the new catalogs.
- You can pre-order from the new catalogs, occasion, and Holiday catalogs one month in advance. One of the top reasons that people join is to order early and get a discount!
Stamping Rewards Benefits
- If your order qualifies for Stamping rewards benefits, you will receive them in addition to your 20% – 25% instant discount/income. See page 172 for Stampin’ Rewards. (no need to host to receive Stampin’ Rewards. All orders of $150 and above before tax and shipping qualify for Stampin’ Rewards)
Business or Hobby?
- That decision is entirely up to you.
No matter your decision, you get a minimum 20-25% discount on all your purchases.
- A great way to make an additional income is by sharing your love of paper crafting with others.
What if I do not meet the quarterly minimum?
- You will be dropped as a demonstrator and become my customer again.
- The merchandise is yours to keep!
- As mentioned above, there is no string attached.
Were you a demonstrator and want to rejoin Stamping Up?
- If you were a demonstrator under me and dropped, you may rejoin my team immediately.
- If you were a demonstrator under another team leader and wanted to join my team, you would need to wait 90 days after you dropped. So, if you became inactive last July, you could join NOW. If the team Leader is inactive, you do not need to wait the 90-day period.
Extra offer from Frenchie
- Monthly meetings take place online; if you can’t attend, the minutes are emailed to you. Monthly meeting FREE
- Monthly challenge: I will provide you with an item from the catalog to make a card
- Catalog swap: you make 9 cards and get 8 cards in return
- Paper Pumpkin download with extra ideas to use the stamp set in the paper pumpkin each month.
- Access to a Facebook inclusive group for Inking with Frenchie. Lots are shared between teammates, and you can join to view or participate.
- I have been a demonstrator for over 22 years, so be assured when you join, I will be there for you. Team building and customer service are the main focus of my business.
- I am here for you…phone calls are returned within 24 hours, and e-mail
Please always feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. I’m here for you, and I would love for you to be part of Frenchie’s Team!!!
Ready to JOIN? CLICK HERE
Where it asks if you have a code, click no; the only exception is if you did host a workshop and want to hostess your stamping rewards, then I will have a code for you. So, in short, that is for the one who hosted a workshop and wants to apply their hostess rewards to join.
A video that explains the benefits
I ask my teammates what they like the most about being a demo and our team.
Here is some testimony
- Karen said
I watched all your videos and FB live. You earned my business bc of your commitment to helping and teaching others. I learned a lot from you before I even became a demo. What made me decide to become a demo was learning from you that I could just be a hobbiest and not actually have to make a business out of this. That was freeing and I’ve never regretted signing up and being a part of this team.
- Denise said
I watched Frenchie’s tutorials and loved her. I had been purchasing Stampin’Up for several years but Frenchie’s invitation video (explained all the perks) was so inspiring I just had to be part of her team. She is always hands-on and available. She takes a lot of time to explain the workings of Stampin Up and keeping her team abreast of all the news.Thank you Frenchie for all that you do as a leader and demonstrator.
- Holly said
I was introduced to Frenchie through a friend. I attended my first card class with her and was hooked. I love her style and her drive. She is supportive and a great cheerleader. She keeps the team motivated With both online challenges and challenges done through the mail. I love her passion and teaching style and she is always herself.
- Deb said
I have Ben paper crafting since 2000.
I watch a lot of videos but it have ALWAYS enjoyed Frenchie!
She is creative and adventurous in trying new things whether products or card recipes.
She makes stamping fun and she is always there to help.
Thank you, Frenchie for all the years of paper crafting fun!!
- Toni said
I found Frenchie on the internet when searching for someone to follow that was a demonstrator for Stampin Up. I loved her accent. She was easy to follow making cards on her Facebook live. She is always available to ask questions. She is a great team leader and offers many opportunities to do card challenges if you desire.
- Jocelyne said
I went online to look for a demonstrator to order supplies and her Frenchiestamps.com. caught my attention. In the process of putting in an order I needed help and called her listed number. For whatever reason, I didn’t expect her to answer the call. I thought some other person within the Stampin’Up company I guess. Much to my surprise, she picked up the phone and I believe before long we were talking in French. Anyhow France is always so helpful and quick to help. I joined her team. I love her videos, and her live shows. I love her sense of humor! Voilà!
- Kathleen said
“I love Stampin Up because I can choose to be a hobbyist or commit to business, part time or full time. I love Frenchie’s team because we are family, who love, pray, and care for each other. Our famous world-class leader mothers us but doesn’t smother us. I have made so many life-long friends, how blessed is that?”
- Verna said
“If you are looking to either get a discount on your hobby or want to make a business and add income to your bank account, this is the place to be. Frenchie is available to help, teach and encourage you all the way. Frenchie’s Team is like a family and does not have pressure put on anyone. S.U. cares about its people and products – couldn’t find a better “Gang” to get into.
Verna, a hobbyist (collector)”
- Anne said
I liked Frenchie’s creativity and point of view with color. She was very accessible when I had questions. Her humor is refreshing.
- Winon said
I watched several of your videos and was impressed with your knowledge and interest in card making. I have not been disappointed with my year with you.
- Carole said
“I love being on Frenchie’s team. Not only do we learn from her expertise but our team is like a family, truly caring and sharing with each other. She is THE best team leader! “
- Char said
“France is the most supporting upline. She is always available to help with any problem. She creates an atmosphere that incentivizes me to step out of my comfort zone. She rewards her Team generously. She keeps contact with her nation-wide team effectively through her monthly online meetings. The best move I made with my Stampin’ Up career was to change to France as my upline. There were losses but it was MORE than worth it.”
- Lynne said
“I love this team! Love the discount!
It’s like having a family all over the country.”
I bet you notice the word family in many of the testimony well it is so true from all over the United States we are a big family. So many friendships are built within our teammates, it’s magical that we’re all over from North to South, East to West, and it’s like we’re under one roof. also, the word quick to help well, helping others is my number 1 in my business, customer service and team building is my top priority.
And I say “I have the best job out there to work/play with my Amazing Stamping Family………… Life is short and taking time to enjoy what you do is important well I sure enjoy what I do”
I hope to welcome YOU one day.
Blessing to you all!