Today project is amazing to organize your 6 x 6 designer paper. I will share how to make your own 6 x 6 designer paper holder with dividers.
All who attended the stamping team retreat this past weekend made these and loved them. I will share many other project that we made at the retreat in the coming weeks. Stay tune for many amazing projects.
Before I get in all detail I want to give a big shoot out to Charity Wright who gave me. I change the size a little but thank you Charity for the great idea.
- Box 10¼ x 11, score: 10-1/4 at the top score at 2, 8-1/4, flip the cardstock 11 at the top score at 3, 5 (Old Olive or backing of the 12 x 12 paper)
- Make a mark at 3” each side, from the score to the mark cut diagonal. See picture below and video.
- Designer paper to wrap around. 10½ x 2¾, 10½ x ¾ score at 2-1/8 at each end.
- Insert for dividers are 6 x 6
- Large scallop oval for layers and the large stitched oval to decorate the front. Use colors that match the designer paper of your choice.
- The tab is punch out with the circle tab punch. (Blackberry Bliss or Night Of Navy)
Extra picture for better understanding how to assemble
With the measurement and after watching the video, I am sure you will understand all these picture.
The white one is using the backing of the 12 x 12 designer paper. A great way to recycle these backing cardboard. they work great and strong.
I insert dividers for each color collection. I didn’t have small alphabet dies or stamp set to fit in the 1″ circle so I printed the letter on cardstock from my printer.
Here the letters and the color collections. To view the 6 x 6 designer paper in all color collections, see page 168 of the annual catalog.
- I = In-colors I only use one divider for both of the in-colors collection. Both collection equal 10 colors some then each other collection.
*each color collection had 10 colors
- B= Brights
- R= Regals
- S= Subtles
- N= Neutrals
How to video
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today projects by clicking on the product images below ↓ Or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page. Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All order of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code 4JVXN2CA qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team.
This month MEGA PDF include 11 cards with 19 alternative colors, 1 pillow box, 1 clear box to hold cards, 3D basket with 2 alternative colors.
All projects are with the Peaceful Poppies Suite.
PDF include all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place.
CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code, you will receive all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by email.
Have a lovely day!