If you love the coast you will love today card. Using the Sailing Home and the Birch stamp set I will share how to make a lovely ocean scenery. The background I use the new pigment sprinkles. Lots of different technique on this card.
I did one of these card live on Facebook a month or so ago. I loved it so much that did another one on You Tube and added some extra element like the sail boats. You can view the You Tube video below in this post or on my You Tube channel. In the video I share from start to finish how to make this beautiful scenery.
For the card above that was the one done on Facebook. I used the large memories and more card and envelop. The large size for the card base is 4 x 6. The layers are Bermuda Bay 5-7/8 x 3-7/8, watercolor paper 5¾ x 3¾ and scrap for the light house.
Card below is the one on You Tube video.
- Whisper White 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base
- Basic Black 5-3/8 x 4-1/8
- Watercolor paper 5¼ x 4 and scrap for the light house.
All the supplies are listed below for both cards. I have the High Tide and Sailing Home both has a light house in each set and the one that I use is from the Sailing Home with the matching die.
I love to find different use of a stamp set like I did with this Birch stamp. It is perfect for the white cap on the ocean. What do you see when you look at this big Birch stamp?
Step by step for the scenery
- Onto the watercolor paper stamp the birch using VersaMark. *you will need to stamp twice to have the right direction of the weave. All show in video. Or you can do it vertical then only need to stamp once.
- Heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Spritz some water to cover the entire piece of watercolor that is embossed.
- Sprinkle the Bermuda Bay pigment sprinkles and spritz more water.
- Using the aqua painter brush the sprinkle.
- let dry or use the heat tool to dry.
- after is is dry stamp the birds from High Tide using StazOn ink. The birds are the only stamp that I use from High Tide stamp set. .
Now you have the scenery. Just need to add the elements, lighthouse and sail boats. Again all is show in the video.
have this card put a smile on your face. I sure love the look of this scenery.
How to video
Supplies list for both cards
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Thank YOU for your support and business.
All order of $50.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code KEUZBSEZ will qualified for this month projects download.
The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Team and the Passport Pals.
If your order is between $40 to $49 and you enter the hostess code you will received only one PDF, the one design by Frenchie’s Team.
This month PDF include 13 cards and one apple box.
PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you both PDF.
Have a lovely day!