Today showcase is all about the Woven Heirlooms bundle. OH! these frames are so lovely. It include the oval and rectangle frames with the matching embossing frames. We never had a bundle like this and trust me it is amazing.
All the cards that I am sharing today, are cards that I received in swaps. Will list all measurement and I listed all supplies they used at the bottom, for easy access to order.
Woven Threads Designer paper
In the picture above you can view the prints of the designer paper and the coordinate colors. I love the rustic look on many of these prints. To be honest at first I was not sure of the look of this paper, then the minute I start using it on card I was in awhhhhh. Love to work with this paper, stay tune for some of my creation.
Top card was design by Karen Duke.
- Sahara Sand 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base and scrap for the daisy flowers
- Woven Threads designer paper 5¼ x 4, 3½ x 4½ *the sides she stamp the birch
- Pretty Peacock 4¼ x 3¼ for the frame
- Old Olive scrap for the sprig punch out
The one was made by Donna Wizniuk
- Whisper White 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base, 5¼ x 4 emboss with the brick and mortar folder, 3½ x 2½ emboss with the Scripty folder
- Sahara Sand 5-3/8 x 4-1/8 and 4¼ x 3¼ for the frame
sorry this one has no name.
- Crumb Cake 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base
- Rococo Rose 5 x 2½ *she stamp with Rococo Rose for the background using the Woven Heirlooms stamp
- Woven Threads designer paper 5 x 1½
- Very Vanilla Stitched Nested Labels 3¾ x 2
Created by Kay Cogbill
- Purple Posy 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base
- Woven Threads designer paper 5½ x 8
- Very Vanilla 4½ x 1
Another one without a name.
- Very Vanilla 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base, 4¾ x 3½ stamp with Smoky Slate the background, Stitched Nested Labels 3¾ x 2
- Smoky Slate 5 x 3¾
Showcase of the Woven Heirlooms Bundle
Well if this showcase didn’t make you add this bundle to your shopping list, I’m not sure what it will take. 🙂 I sure love this bundle. So here some extra inspiration. What a great variation using the same bundle.
Here are some extra inspiration. The top cards in the Smoky Slate and Sahara Sand are cards that I done live on Facebook. CLICK HERE to view the recorder facebook . The left one with the Silhouette is part of this month customer appreciation PDF. The Christmas one on the right, that was part on my Christmas in July class. If you miss the Christmas in July You Tube class CLICK HERE to view.
This is quit a showcase for this bundle and I am sure this is just the start of it. I love this bundle so stay tune for more.
Supplies for the first 5 cards
This supplies list are for the first 5 cards that I share. Dose not include the supplies for the extra inspiration.
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All order of $50.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code KEUZBSEZ will qualified for this month projects download.
The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Team and the Passport Pals.
If your order is between $40 to $49 and you enter the hostess code you will received only one PDF, the one design by Frenchie’s Team.
This month PDF include 13 cards and one apple box.
PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you both PDF.
Have a lovely day!