Oh the pastel for a simple card with the Very Versailles stamp set. This is a card that I did for the co-op leader group. Each month we share projects. The great part is it come with a free download. So if you are one that love to print instruction you are in luck today.
If you wish to download the instruction CLICK HERE. If not see below for all the detail to make this lovely card.
I love this stamp set. If you placed an order with me in July you will get a lovely card using this set. I will have the thank You card and video latter next month. First I want to surprise you in the mail. It is a different card of this one and different colors. I just can’t wait to share that card.
This will be a set that I will use on many card for a filler. The element in this stamp set are perfect for filler and background. Also great to make a full card with. So many possibility with set.
- Whisper White: 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼, 4¼ x 3, 2¾ x 2, scrap for 1” circle
- Highland Heather: 5¼ x 3½, scrap for a 1¼” circle
- Pool Party: 4½ x 3¼, 5¼ x 1½
Step by step
- Tear off about ¼ inch off the 5¼ x 1½ pool party card stock.
- Adhere at the bottom of the whisper white card base.
- Emboss the Highland Heather 5¼ x 3½ using the Scripty 3-D folder.
- Tear off about ¼ inch at the bottom. Adhere onto the card base overlay the pool party.
- On the 4¼ x 3 whisper white stamp the script top left and bottom right using Smoky Slate.
- Stamp the leaves top right and bottom left using pool party ink. Adhere to the 4½ x 3¼ pool party then into the card base.
- Onto the 2¾ x 2 whisper white stamp the frame using pool party and hand cut.
- Using stampin’ dimensionals adhere to the right side of the card front.
- Die cue the 1¼ circle out of highland heather scrap cardstock and adhere in the center of the frame.
- Die cut 1” circle out of scrap whisper white cardstock.
- Stamp the thank you in the center of the white circle using pool party and then adhere on top of the highland heather circle.
- Adhere pearls randomly on top of the leaves.
Supplies for today card
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Thank YOU for your support and business.
ONLY ONE day left to qualified for this PDF.
All order of $50.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code P767WCPB will qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Team and the Passport Pals. If your order is between $40 to $49 and you enter the hostess code you will receive only one PDF, the one design by Frenchie’s Team.
This month PDF include 13 cards total. PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you both PDF.