I’m Over the Moon with this night sky and the cow jumpin over the moon. I did the techniuqe the crayon resiste.
I will share how I made the night sky and the little star. Such a fun card for this stamp set.
I have the video below or you can view on my You Tube Channel.
If you notice the greeting on my card is not in the stamp set. Theon in the stamp set it say “Over the Moon for You!” and I wanted a congradulation card so I printed the greeting from my printer. I thought I’m Over The Moon Excited Foe You! was just what I needed. I cut the words and just glue randomly. The top card I adhere the greeting inside and left the front without a greeting. I love that night sky so without the greeting in the front we see the night view better. It is no wrong way after all handmade are all unique.
- Night of Navy 8½ x 5½ socre at 4¼
- Daffodil Delight 5¼ x 4, punch out moon
- Shimmery White 5 x 3¾
- Whisper White 5¼ x 4 inside, scrap for the cow and greeting
Step by step for the nigth sky
The thechniuqe for the night sky withthe star is call Crayon Resiste.
- Using a white wax crayon tap little dots onto the shimmer white card stoclk at the top. About half of the top.
- Sponge night of navy. Heavy sponging on the side and lighter at the top center. You want to keep lighter where you will adhere the moon to give the light from the moon.
- Then using a paper towel or rag wipe the surface. This will remove the ink on top of the dot of the crayon and Voila! you have little stars in the night sky.
- Stamp the trees at the bottom using memento black ink.
- All is shown in the video
To finish the card punch out the moon out of daffodil delight card stock. Adhere where it is lighther. Stamp the cow on scrap whipser white color with Stampin’ blends. Hand cut the cow and adhere on above the moon. One card I added som rhinsone randomly. If you wish you can adhere the greeting in the front or inside. Inside whisper white, I also stamp partial of the cow at the bottom.
I listed all supplies at the bottom.
How to make a night sky video
Supply list to make today cards
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Thank YOU for your support and business.
All order of $50.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code P767WCPB will qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Team and the Passport Pals. If your order is between $40 to $49 and you enter the hostess code you will receive only one PDF, the one design by Frenchie’s Team.
This month PDF include 13 cards total. PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you both PDF.