Lets make some watercolor background with the new pigment sprinkles. These are so much fun. Yes it is like the brusho but these are in the Stampin’Up! colors. We have 5 vibrant colors. All 3 card that I am sharing today is all using the pigment sprinkles for the background.
I have the video below to show how to make these background. As always you can always view the video on my You Tube channel.
Did you miss Christmas in July?
Did you miss the live Christmas in July last week? If so you can catch the replay and still qualified for the instruction, the PDF download. Today is the last chance to qualified for the download. CLICK HERE if you wish to watch the replay and for all detail to qualified for the PDF.
The pack come in 6 different colors. The colors are Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape, Mango Melody and Melon Mambo.
I did different combo for each card. The one that I did use is the Gorgeous Grape but soon will share a card with that color. For each card I included the cute container by each card so you can see the combo that I used.
All cards I did the background on the watercolor paper. Would it work on other paper? Yes but not the best due to the amount of water used on these cards.
Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight. Stamp set To A Wild Rose. The little embellishment flower are in the Bird Ballard Trinkets. I used glue dot to adhere them.
- Whisper White 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base, ¾ x 1¾
- Basic Black 4¾ x 3½
- Watercolor paper 4½ x 3¼
If you watch the video, i bet you will be share of this final result. Don’t judge the background till you add the stamping to it. It is amazing what a little stamping will do to these background. It really finish the card beautiful.
Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green. Stamp Set Rooted in Nature. I added some rhinestones randomly.
- Whisper White 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base
- Pretty Peacock 5¼ x 3¼
- Watercolor paper 5 x 3
- Granny Apple Green 5½ x 1½ emboss with Mosaic 3D embossing folder
This one After it was dry I dip some drop of water to get the dots. All is shown in the video. Bermuda Bay and Green Apple Green. Stamp set Rooted in Nature. Also I added some wink of Stella in the tree.
- Granny Apple Green 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base
- Basic Black 5¼ x 4
- Watercolor paper 5 x 3¾
- Whisper White 5¼ x 4 inside
All supplies for all cards are listed below. The video show how to make the backgrounds.
Step by step for the background
- Spritz water on the watercolor paper. Using Stampin’Up! spritzer it is a light spritz work wonderful.
- Sprinkles the pigment sprinkles. You can add as many color that you wish for. *Note that these sprinkle goes a long way. Be easy on the sprinkle. It is easier to add more then removing them.
- You can use the aqua painter to marble the colors or spritz more water.
- Patience and let dry. *If you use the heat tool to dry, it will spider web the colors that will give a different look.
- If you wish to have the “dots” after it is all dry drip water drop with the aqua painter and LET DRY natural to have the circle look.
See video below for the view on how I done these background.
How to video
Supplies for all 3 cards
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Thank YOU for your support and business.
All order of $50.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code P767WCPB will qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Team and the Passport Pals. If your order is between $40 to $49 and you enter the hostess code you will receive only one PDF, the one design by Frenchie’s Team.
This month PDF include 13 cards total. PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you both PDF.