Today, I am sharing my take and tips on creating with the Thoughtful Moments and Hybrid Folder Tip Video. You may ask what is a Hybrid Embossing Folder. It is an embossing folder that the matching dies fit inside and will cut and emboss in all at once!
Tip Video For The Thoughtful Moments and Hybrid Folder
How to set the die cut machine and where to place the die in the folder.
This part is a must-know. Here is how to set your die and folder in the stamp & cut machine
- Open the folder, the side of the Stampin’Up! The logo is where you will place the folder.
- Make sure the die on the raised edge is facing up.
- The paper on top of the die. ***If using a paper that has a front and back, place the FRONT side side down on the die. For example, for foil paper, the Foil must face down on the die.
- Close the embossing folder and pass it through the machine. ****Sandwich *Platform #1, Emossing folder with die and paper, plat #4 and ran through the machine
See the video for all the extra details. Again, one little tip can make a big difference!
Embossed, die-cut with Cardstock and Specialty paper Foil
To die cut with card stock or Foil, it is done the same way, but with the Foil, make sure the Foil faces down in the folder.
- Pebbled Path 8-½ x 5-½ score at 4-¼ card base, ¾ x 5 embossed with Exposs Brick folder, 2″ circle.
- Nature’s Sweetness Designer Paper 5 x 3-¾
- Gold Foil 2 of 1 x 1 cut diagonal for the corners, 2-⅜” circle, and 3-½ x 2-½ for the hello.
- Very Vanilla 5 x 3-¾ inside
- Basic White 11 x 4-1/4 score at 5-1/2 card base.
- Forever Loved Designer Paper 2-¼ x 4
- Pretty Peacock 2-¼ x 4, 1 x 4-¼
- Gold Foil 2x 2-½ for the Thank YOU.
I did the ink pad directly in the folder to ink the outline. I will share the how-to in the video.
- Thick Basic White 8-½ x 5-½ score at 4-¼ card base, 6 x 6 to die-cute all the words
- Pebbled Path 4 x 5-¼, 1-3/4 circle.
- Nature’s Sweetness Designer Paper 5 x 3-¾
The ink color is Pebbled Path.
Ink Outline and Greeting
For this one, I used the same technique, the direct ink in a folder for the outline. I tried different techniques like the Blending Brush and Dauber to add color ink to the words, but my favorite is the direct ink pad. Again, all is shared in the video.
- Thick Basic White 11 x 4-1/4 score at 5-1/2 card base, 5 x 3-¾ embossed with 3-D Layered Florals embossing folder. 6 x 6 to die-cute all the words or use scrap just for ONE word.
- Moody Mauve 4 x 5-¼
Supplies for today’s project
To purchase the supplies used for today’s project, click on the images below ↓ and add them all to the cart.
You can EDIT your cart as needed; click continues shopping if you need additional items. In conclusion, you can edit the shopping cart while you are shopping.
How to apply the host code
The host code is applied to the shopping bag. Please verify that you are shopping with me to ensure you are getting my customer appreciation. You will see my name, “France-Frenchie Martin.” If not, click Find a Demonstrator, type in my name, and select.
Step by step
Click On Shopping Bag
Add Host Code
A box will open to type in the host code; enter the code.
If you encounter any problem placing your order, you are always welcome to contact me, and I will place your order. CLICK HERE to contact me.
All orders of $25.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code 7TH4HEHN will qualify for this month’s download.
These labels are for the Spring 2024 Mini Catalog and Sale A Bration. The labels are a great addition to your Stampin’Up! products to stay organized.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours after placing the eligible order. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150, in this case, DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards, and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
Not to forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program,” so you may want to track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, Sponge Dauber Case, and more choices. For all details and the track sheet, CLICK HERE. You are responsible for tracking your purchase.
Never miss the latest news.
Subscribe to receive newsletter and blog posts delivered to your inbox.
Till next time, Happy Stamping!
Meanwhile, the greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. I appreciate any help you can provide.