Today’s spotlight will be on St Nick for easy Christmas cards. Saint Nicholas dies set with Traditions Of St. Nick Designer Paper is excellent for some elegant, quick, easy, and simple Christmas cards.
The Traditions St. Nick designer paper is not in any publication but can be viewed online here. The paper was released in October and is only available while supplies last.
Seasonal Sales November 14-16, 2023
Sale on products from the 23-24 annual catalog
- 10% off ribbons and trims.
- 15% off inks, including pads, refills, markers, and Blends. Bundles are not included.
- 20% off papers, including cardstock, specialty paper, and Designer Series Paper.
- Shop online to see the full selection of discounted products available. This is a limited time offer.
- Discounts are automatically applied when sale items are added to any order, including Starter Kits.
- Please keep in mind that due to the high volume of orders, the distribution center may fall behind our typical shipping timeframes. We will do everything we can to return to our regular service levels as quickly as possible.
Replay: How To Create Simple Christmas Cards With St. Nick
The video was recorded during one of my live Create On The Fly. I share tips on creating elegant and easy Christmas cards using Saint Nicholas Dies and the Traditions St. Nick designer paper.
Elegant St Nick Christmas Cards
These are the two cards I created during Create On The Fle. In the video, you can view how I made these elegant cards step-by-step.
Brushed Gold Card
The “Mossy Meadow Santa” card base is the Brushed Gold Card and envelopes. I can say enough about these beautiful card bases, and the price is amazing: $12 for 20 cards and 20 envelopes with gold on both.
- Brushed Gold Card for the card base
- Mossy Meadow 2-⅜ circle, 3-¾ x 5 inside
- Distress Gold 2″ circle
- Basic White 1/34 circle, 3-½ x 4-¾ inside
- Traditions Design Paper for St.Nick and Trees
If you notice, I used various products like punches and dies. Always remember you can always substitute most of these products. The Heartfelt Hexagon punch in the back of the Ovals is a new release in this spring catalog. I love how it layers with the oval punches.
- Basic White 11 x 4-¼ score at 5-½ card base, 3-½ x 4-¾ inside, Oval punch, and Hexagon punch out.
- Pebbled Path 5-⅜ x 4-¼ (in the center, die cut the Scalop frame 3-¾ x 2-½) Scallop punch out, 3-¾ x 5 inside
- Traditions Design Paper 4 x 5-¼, 2-¼ x 5-¾ envelop flap, cut out or die-cut St.Nick and Trees
Hand-cut the gold Santa.
This Gold Santa, there is NO die to match, so I “fussy cut” hand time the Santa. The vase for the tree is partial of a vase of Earthen Textures dies.
Traditions St.Nick Designer Paper
There are 12 sheets of patterned paper in a pack of paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs. Two of the sheets include 5 Red and 5 Mossy Meadow St. Nick on each sheet (each coordinate with a die, a total of the two sheets 20 St. Nick that you can cut with dies. Each sheet has three gold St. Nick for 6 St. Nick to hand cut.
Product colors: Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Copper Clay, Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path, Real Red, Wild Wheat
Check out this excellent paper, NOT just for Christmas. See one of the sides. It is a pattern to use for ALL OCCASIONS. See the video for all the details and see each print.
Supplies for today’s project
To purchase the supplies used for today’s project, click on the images below ↓and click Add All to Cart.
Also, don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed; click continues shopping if you need additional items. In conclusion, you can edit the shopping cart at any time while you are shopping.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
How to apply the host code
The host code is applied to the shopping bag. Please verify that you are shopping with me to ensure you are getting my customer appreciation. You will see my name, “France-Frenchie Martin.” If not, click Find a Demonstrator, type in my name, and select.
Step by step
Click On Shopping Bag
Add Host Code
A box will open to type in the host code; enter the code.
If you encounter any problem placing your order, you are always welcome to contact me, and I will place your order. CLICK HERE to contact me.
Orders of $50.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code YU6ZZWRS will qualify for this month’s download.
This month’s PDF download includes the Neutrals Collection Color Combination: Forthy Color Combo and Forty Cards in the download.
After placing a qualified order, you’ll receive the download by email in less than 48 hours. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150, in this case, DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards, and I will send you the PDF by email.
My customer appreciation (PDF Download) is unavailable to purchase; they are only available with qualified orders. They are a little token of appreciation to all that keep me in business.
Not to forget my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program,” so you may want to track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, Sponge Dauber Case, and more options. For all details and the track sheet, CLICK HERE. You are responsible for tracking your purchase.
Have a lovely day!
Till next time, Happy Stamping!
Meanwhile, the greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend—many thanks for considering my request.