It is a big celebration for Stampin’Up!®. 35 years in business in the crafting world is a big accomplishment. Well, anyone in business for 35 years is worth a big celebration. We are celebrating by adding more to the starter kit.
Now, don’t let the word starter kit scare you. Take a minute and see how you can get more products for your dollar without any commitments.
There are two choices to get the starter kit this month.
- Option One: get 35% off the kit. The starter kit is $99 at this special of 35% off; you pay $64.35, and you get to choose $125 of products of your choice (you can choose new release product not available to the customer yet but to demo).
- Option 2: get 35% more products in the starter kit. For $99, you get to choose $125 of products with the 35% more, and you get to choose $168.75 for the $99. (you can choose new release product not available to the customer yet but to demo).
With both options, you get FREE shipping, another great saving.
Choose New Release Products in the kit
All the products showcased in the picture above are not yet available to customers but are available to demonstrators to pre-order. If you join our team, you can choose these products in your kit. To view all available, click on the new release kit. se while choosing the product for your kit.
How to join Frenchie’s Team and receive the 35 Years Celebration.
It’s always a great time to join my team, Inking with Frenchie Stamps/Stampin’Up! But this month, there are more in the starter kit. Don’t run away. So, if you love a great deal, take a minute to hear me out. This is a fantastic deal without any strings attached or commitment.
Let me tell you how to join and get a great deal now and in the upcoming months.
First, I want to ensure you understand it’s not a gimmick or any string attached. The choice is yours.
How to get $168.75 of Stampin’Up! products for $99 OR get $125 of Product for $64.35 and free shipping
- $168.75 OR $125 (depending on the option you choose) in merchandise of your choice.
- There are no shipping charges; it will ship to you for free, another 11% saving.
- A past paper pumpkin will be included, valued at $22.
There is no string attached after getting the starter kit.
That is correct. It is no strings attached.
If you stay active, get a 20% – 25% discount on all your Stamping’Up! Purchase: $300 is all it takes to stay active on a calendar quarter. That $300 is before the 20%-25% discount. (average of $80 a month)
*if you signed up in October 2023, this quarter does not count. Your first quarter does not end until March 31, 2024.
Q and A, but if you have any concerns or questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Do I have to host workshops or sell the Product?
- No, you do not have to host workshops or sell
What is my discount/instant income?
- Always 20% – 25% (discount/commission ) Up to 13% volume rebate that is extra from the instant discount.
- Be the first to try new products in the latest new catalogs. For example, this month, we can order some of the upcoming Online Exclusive and, in December, pre-order from the spring mini catalog that only starts in January for customers.
- You can pre-order from the new catalogs, occasion, and Holiday catalogs one month in advance.
Stamping Rewards Benefits
- If your order qualifies for Stamping rewards benefits, you will receive them in addition to your 20% – 25% instant discount/income. See page 172 for Stampin’ Rewards. (no need to host to receive Stampin’ Rewards. All orders of $150 and above before tax and shipping qualify for Stampin’ Rewards)
Business or Hobby?
- That decision is entirely up to you.
No matter your decision, you get a minimum 20-25% discount on all your purchases.
- A great way to make an additional income is by sharing your love of paper crafting with others.
What if I do not meet the quarterly minimum?
- You will be dropped as a demonstrator and become my customer again.
- The merchandise is yours to keep!
- As mentioned above, there is no string attached.
Were you a demonstrator and want to rejoin Stamping Up?
- If you were a demonstrator under me and dropped, you may rejoin my team immediately.
- If you were a demonstrator under another team leader and wanted to join my team, you would need to wait 90 days after your dropped date.
So, if you became inactive last July, you could join NOW.
You do not need to wait 90 days if the team leader is inactive.
Why Joining Frenchie’s Team
- Monthly meetings occur online (no matter where you live in the USA, you can join our team); if you can’t attend, the minutes are emailed to you. Monthly meeting FREE
- Monthly challenge: I will provide you with an item from the catalog to make a card
- Catalog swap: you make nine cards and get eight cards in return
- Paper Pumpkin download with extra ideas to use the stamp set in the paper pumpkin each month.
- Access to a Facebook-inclusive group for Inking with Frenchie. Lots are shared between teammates; you can join to view or participate.
- I have been a demonstrator for over 20 years, so when you join, I will be there for you.
Team building and customer service are the main focus of my business.
- I am here for you…phone calls are returned within 24 hours, and email
Please always feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. I’m here for you and would love to have YOU part of Inking with Frenchie’s Stamps Team!!!
Ready to JOIN? CLICK HERE
Where it asks if you have a code, click no. The only exception is if you host a workshop and want to apply the hostess rewards (stamping rewards), I will have a code for you. So, in short, that is for the one who hosted a workshop and wants to apply their hostess rewards to join.
Have a lovely day!
Till next time, Happy Stamping!
Meanwhile, the greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend—many thanks for considering my request.