Today, you can start ordering from the September-December 2023 mini catalog plus new Designer paper release and new kit.
You asked for the labels; I have them. The Labels to organize your Stampin’Up!® products in the Holiday 2023 Catalog. Labels for all stamp sets, dies, punches, and embossing folders for the September-December Holiday 2023 catalog.
You may ask, why add labels to your stamps, dies, punches, and embossing folder? These labels are among my craft room’s best tools for staying organized. With these labels, I know if a product coordinates with another product, what page to find in the catalog to see the sample and much more.
Before I share the details, I want to notify you that these labels downloaded are NOT for sale, only offers with qualified orders for extra customer appreciation.
I appreciate all who support me, and this is a little token of my appreciation.
Digital Download Sept.-Dec. 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog
How do you qualify to receive the Stampin’ Up!® Labels download?
It is effortless to obtain access to my customer appreciation download; place an order of $20 or more before tax and shipping on my site here with host code UZ3BSVRR, and you will receive a thank you email from ME. The link and the password are INCLUDED to access the download in that email.
Are you a guest shopper? The guest shopper is when a shopper doesn’t give access to share their personal information. Therefore, the demonstrator can’t access the email and mailing address. Without access to the information, I have no info to send the customer the download and a thank you card. So, make sure you do NOT check out as a guest.
Why is labeling your products beneficial?
I love to label my products for many reasons, and here are just a few.
- The coordinated product is listed on the labels.
- Know how many dies are in the set at a glance. So when you are ready to put them away, you can count all the dies, so you know you haven’t missed any. More than once, I’ve left a tiny die on my desk, and a few weeks later, I find the Die, and I’m left wondering which Die Set it belongs to. Another issue can be that you find a set missing a die; that’s when the fun of searching for the missing Die begins.
- What page the product is on in the catalog allows you to flip to the page quickly and see if sample projects are available.
Adding product labels takes a little time but will save you much time.
Suppose you wish to see in a video how I used the label method to organize my product. CLICK HERE. Note that this is a past video, but you will see how the labels system works to get organized.
Label details for each product.
- Stamp Sets label Stamp Name, catalog name with year, page number, and coordination products (if it is product coordination, it will be listed).
- Dies labels: Die Name, catalog name with year, and order number. *M will be listed if it fits in the mini machine, how many dies are in the set, size, and coordinating stamp set.
- Embossing folder: Embossing folder name, order number, and catalog name with year. *M will be listed if it fits the mini machine, size, and coordination products.
- Punches Labels: Punch Name, order number, catalog name with year, coordinating stamp set.
The 1 x 2-5/8 address labels (Avery Template 5160). Print as is. If you get a message saying, “Your Margins are pretty small. Some of your content might be cut off when printed. Do you still want to print?” CLICK YES
Also, if a pop-up window appears, ensure it is set to ACTUAL SIZE at 100%. In conclusion, this step is crucial so the labels print correctly.
Join Us Live on Thursday for the Walkthrough of the Holiday Catalog
Holly and I will be live at 6 PM Mountain time this Thursday (tomorrow) for the September-December Holiday 2023 catalog walkthrough: Thursday night, September 7. See you on YouTube.
Designer paper special release
Click on the image above to see all new release.
How to apply the host code
The host code is applied to the shopping bag. Please verify that you are shopping with me to ensure you are getting my customer appreciation. You will see my name, “France-Frenchie Martin.” If not, click Find a demonstrator, type in my name, and select.
Step by step
Click On Shopping Bag
Add Host Code
A box will open to type in the host code; enter the code.
If you encounter any problem placing your order, you are always welcome to contact me, and I will place your order. CLICK HERE to contact me.
All orders of $20.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code UZ3BSVRR will qualify for this month’s download.
These labels are for the Sept-Dec. 2023 Mini Catalog. The labels are a great addition to your Stampin’Up! products to stay organized.
Frenchie’s Design Team created the label download.
All qualified orders will receive the download by email less than 48 hours after placing the eligible order. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150, in this case, DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards, and I will send you the PDF by email.
Don’t forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program,” so you may want to track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, Sponge Dauber Case, and more options. For all details and the track sheet, CLICK HERE. You are responsible for tracking your purchase.
Have a lovely day!
Till next time, Happy Stamping!
Meanwhile, the greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend—many thanks for considering my request.