Check out the beautiful cards and project from last month’s Mystery Stamping with Holly and Frenchie. I have all the detail for the 6 x 6 Designer Paper Cards and Project Layout. I bet you will get your designer paper out and create some fantastic cards, plus a fun star book.
Replay Of The 6 x 6 Designer Paper Cards and Project Layout From The June Mystery Stamping
In the video below, Holly shared how to create four cards with one piece of 6 x 6 designer paper. Measurement and templet of her one sheet wonder are below.
I, “Frenchie,” share how to create two cards with a pop-out inside and the bonus project. The bonus is a star book.
6 x 6 One Sheet Wonder Template for Four Cards
Holly’s One Sheet Wonder For Four Cards With Measurements
For the supplies list, see below.
- Very Vanilla 11 x 4-¼ score at 5-½ card base, 5-¼ x 4 embossed with Twisted Rope folder, 2 x 1-1/4
- Misty Moonlight 2-½ x 3-½
- Designer Paper 2-¾ x 2-½
- Very Vanilla 11 x 4-¼ score at 5-½ card base, 5-¼ x 4 embossed with Twisted Rope folder, ½ x 2-½
- Designer Paper 2-¾ x 3-½, ¾ x 3-¼
- Mossy Meadow 2 of ½ x 3-½
- Very Vanilla 11 x 4-¼ score at 5-½ card base, 5-¼ x 4 embossed with Twisted Rope folder, scrap for the bobber.
- Designer Paper 5-¼ x 1-¼
- Misty Moonlight 2 of 5-¾ x 1 (cut with the wave and the embossed fish die)
- Very Vanilla 11 x 4-¼ score at 5-½ card base, 5-¼ x 4 embossed with Twisted Rope folder, scrap for greeting (die cut for the tackle box die)
- Designer paper 5-½ x 2
- Mossy Meadow 5-⅜ x 2-⅛, 1-⅜ x 2-3/16
Holly Layout with the Inked Botanicals Designer Paper
To see more of Holly’s layout, CLICK HERE to visit her blog.
Frenchie Cards Template
The template above is to create the two-card front. The inside of one of the cards is a pop-up that is the template below.
The template for the pop-up or the star book, do NOT cut but only score or fold at each line (for in half on both sides and ONCE diagonal)
Frenchie’s One Sheet Wonder For Two Cards With Measurements
This is the set that I created live during the Mystery Stamping.
Card #1 (Right in the picture above)
- Basic White 8-½ x 5-½ score at 4-¼ card base, 2 of 2-¾ x 2-¾ (inside)
- Designer Paper Masterfully Made 5-¼ x 4, 5-¼ x ¾, 6 x 6 (score see template above)
- Berry Burst 5-⅜ x 4-⅛, 5-¼ x ⅞
Here is the inside of the card. I forgot to take a picture before mailing the card to the winner, so I took a screenshot of the video.
Card #2 (left in the picture)
- Basic White 8-½ x 5-½ score at 4-¼ card base, partial of the Handmade Tag Punch.
- Designer Paper Masterfully Made 5-¼ x 1-¼, 5-¼ x ¾
- Berry Burst 5-½ x 1-½
- Lemond Lime Twist 5-¼ x 4
Frenchie Layout with Hello, Irresistible
Same as above, but this is with the Hello, Irresistible designer paper, and the card stock is Flirty Flamingo and Basic Black.
Bonus Project The Star Book
This would be great for so many occasions for people to write a memo on each section. I share many ideas in the video. Also, in the video, I share and talk about the Amazing Folding Album from back in 2011. CLICK HERE to view that video. For the Star Ornament, Click Here for the video. You need five pieces of square paper for the star book, ornament, or mini album. I wouldn’t go smaller than 4 x 4.
See old projects become new again. I love to bring oldies to life again.
Measurement for the start book
- 5 of 6 x 6 Hello, Irresistible Designer Paper score at 3″ in each direction and ONCE diagonal
- Pretty Peacock 2 of 2-¾ x 2-¾
- Basic White 2 of 2-½ x 2-½
- Ribbon about 24″
You could add a message in each of the sections or photos. It is so many occasions that the star book would be a lovely gift.
Supplies for today’s project
To purchase the supplies used for today’s project, click on the images below ↓and add them all to the cart.
Also, don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed; click continues shopping if you need additional items. In conclusion, you can edit the shopping cart at any time while you are shopping.
Holly’s Product list
Frenchie’s Product list for both card sets and projects.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
Orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code SCWQPZKP will qualify for this month’s customer appreciation.
This month’s customer appreciation is
Stampin’ Up!® Color Swatch. All fifty colors are showcased on the swatches.
The swatch will be mailed to you directly from my house on August 1st, 2023, while your order will be shipped from the warehouse shortly after an order is placed (2 to 6 days for orders to be sent). CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150, in this case, DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards, and I will also send you the color swatch.
Not to forget my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program,” so you may want to track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, Sponge Dauber Case, and more options. For all detail and the track sheet, CLICK HERE. You are responsible for tracking your purchase.
How to apply the host code
The host code is applied to the shopping bag. Please verify that you are shopping with me to ensure you are getting my customer appreciation. You will see my name, “France-Frenchie Martin” If not, click find a demonstrator, type in my name, then select.
Step by step
Click On Shopping Bag
Add Host Code
A box will open to type in the host code; enter the code.
If you encounter any problem placing your order, you are always welcome to contact me, and I will place your order. CLICK HERE to contact me.
Don’t miss out on any promotions.
Subscribe to my newsletter. Click on the image below to subscribe.
Till next time Happy Stamping!
Meanwhile, the greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend—many thanks for considering my request.