Step by Step Instructions
- On the Crumb Cake cardstock, 5 x 3 ¾ stamp the trees using Early Espresso ink.
- Out of copy paper or post-it note, die-cut 1 ¼ circle for a mask.
- Place the circle mask on the stamped Crumb Cake layer.
- Using the blending brush, brush Crumb Cake ink on the edge of the stamped Crumb Cake layer cardstock.
- Remove the mask.
- Punch out the oval shape out of scrap Crumb Cake and stamp the greeting out of Early Espresso ink.
- Assemble all layers,
- Stamp the trees onto the Very Vanilla cardstock and adhere inside.
- Crumb Cake 11 x 4 ¼ score at 5 ½ card base
- Early Espresso 5 ¼ x 4, ½ x 3 ¾
- Crumb Cake 5 x 3 ¾, scrap for oval
- Very Vanilla 5 ¼ x 4 inside
Inside I stamped the trees at the bottom right on Very Vanilla cardstock.
Supplies for today’s project
To purchase the supplies used for today’s project, click on the images below ↓; click add all to the cart.
Also, don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed, click continues shopping if you need additional items. In conclusion, you can edit the shopping cart while you are shopping.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
Orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code Z9AEYY76 will qualify for this month’s project download. The focus product this month is the New Horizons Designer paper.
This month’s PDF download includes TWELVE unique cards, including fun folds. All measurements, step-by-step instructions, supplies list, individual pictures are part of the download.
Frenchie’s Design Team designs the PDF.
After placing a qualified order, you’ll receive the download by email in less than 48 hours. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150, in this case, DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards, and I will send you the PDF by email.
Not to forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” so you may want to track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case and more choices. For all detail and track sheet, CLICK HERE. You are responsible for tracking your purchase.
Have a lovely day!
Till next time Happy Stamping!
Meanwhile, the greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Many thanks for considering my request.