Today we’ll go back in time back to summertime. I am showcasing the Peaceful Cabin In Summer Time. The beautiful Peaceful Cabin stamp set is great all year long, not just for the winter season.
I know we saw lots of these beautiful cabin cards, but most in the winter scenery. So it is quick simple to change the view by adding some green. The roof needs some attention because the stamp set is designed to look like snow on the roof. Well, a few color ink changes that look the look. I added some Smoky Slate and Crumb Cake, and that gives the weather look on the roof.
Peaceful Cabin Free Download
The Peaceful Cabin card that I am sharing today I designed for the Tutorial Medley group. The Medley group is a group of Stampin’Up! Demonstrator that we shared monthly projects with step-by-step instruction. I share many of these projects in my weekly newsletter. If you wish to subscribe to my newsletter, click here to subscribe.
I send about one newsletter by email once a week. The info in the newsletter is all about Stampin’Up! Update, special, and my offers plus one or two FREE download project sheet like this one that I am sharing today. Just click on the image above to download the project sheet.
Peaceful Cabin Class
I still have availability for the Peaceful Cabin class in the mail. Click HERE for all detail.
Peaceful Cabin In Summer Time
The technique used to create this summer scenery is called masking. So, in short, stamp the cabin onto a post-it note and hand-cut. The hand-cut-out cabin will mask the cabin onto the card to create the trees in the back. Then, when stamping the trees in the front, remove the mask only add the mask for the layer in the back.
- Old Olive 8 ½ x 5 ½ score at 4 ¼
- Early Espresso 5 x 3 ¾
- Basic White 5 x 3¾, 5 ¼ x 4 inside, one Everyday Label Punch Out
- On to the 5 x 3 ¾ Basic White using blending bush sponge Night of Navy top half portion and bottom half sponge Old Olive ink.
- On top of the sponged cardstock, stamp the cabin with Early Espresso ink.
- Color the cabin using Crumb Cake, Soft Suede blends, roof Smoky Slate and Crumb Cake, window Daffodil Delight.
- Stamp the cabin onto a post-it note and hand-cut. Using this hand-cut cabin for a mask.
- Place the mask on top of the cabin and stamp the trees in the back with Shaded Spruce. For different lengths of trees, use plain copy paper to mask at the bottom where you stamp the trees.
- Remove the mask and stamp the trees in the front. It is okay to have the trees stamped over the cabin.
- Die-cut, the stamped Basic White cardstock with the Stitched Rectangle, die 4 3/8 x 3.
- Die-cut the Early Espresso with the Stitched Rectangle 4 ¾ x 3 3/8
- Stamp the background (smoke) around the edge of the Old Olive card front using Old Olive ink.
- Stamp the thank you on to the Everyday Label punch. Then, cut the half-circle at the bottom of the punch out.
- Assemble all layers to the card front. The Everyday Label Punch out adheres in between the top layer and the Early Espresso layer.
- Stamp the Trees with Shaded Spruce and greeting using Early Espresso inks onto the 5 ¼ x 4 Basic White cardstock.
- Adhere inside.
Supplies for today project
To purchase or view all of the supplies used for today’s project, click on the images below ↓Click add all to cart.
Also, don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed, click continues shopping if you need additional items. In conclusion, you can edit the shopping cart at any time while you are shopping.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
Orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code X3WBDN3K will qualify for this month’s project download.
This month’s PDF download includes 6 unique cards and three boxes. Also, all measurements, step-by-step instructions, supplies list, individual pictures are included in the download.
Frenchie’s Design Team designs the PDF.
After placing a qualified order, you’ll receive the download by email in less than 48 hours. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150, in this case, DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards, and I will send you the PDF by email.
Not to forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” so you may want to track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case and more choices. For all detail and track sheet, CLICK HERE. You are responsible for tracking your purchase.
Have a lovely day!
Till next time Happy Stamping!
Meanwhile, the greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Many thanks for considering my request.