The air is getting crisp and the scenery is getting colorful so perfect timing for a Fall Wreath with Sparkle Of the Season Bundle.
I love a bundle that I can make different occasion cards and this Sparkle Of the Season is one of those bundles. the bundle includes the stamp set a set of sixteen stamps and the coordinate die that include fifteen dies.
I’m offering a class in the mail with this lovely bundle. Link for the detail of class below.
Greeting Card Tutorial
- Die-cut the leaf wreath in the center of the Crumb Cake.
- Adhere the remaining Crumb Cake onto the front of the card base.
- Emboss the Cajun Craze with the Brick & Mortar embossing folder.
- Adhere to Crumb Cake layer onto the card front.
- Die-cut the leaf wreath out of the Old Olive.
- Adhere in the center of the card front.
- Color the leaves of the Crumb Cake wreath using Stampin’ Blends, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, and Daffodil Delight.
- Adhere on top of the Old Olive wreath.
- Stamp the “Grateful” using Cajun Craze onto the Very Vanilla strip. Flag each end (cut a “V”)
- Adhere to the wreaths using blue dots.
- Tie a triple bow out of linen thread and adhere below the banner using a glue dot.
- Die-cut three pumpkins out of the Crushed Curry. Color with Pumpkin Pie blends and the stem with Soft Suede.
- Adhere the pumpkins on the wreaths using glue dots.
- Add the metallic brush dots randomly onto the wreaths.
- Inside, stamp the leaves using Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry. The greeting in Cajun Craze.
- Very Vanilla 8 ½ x 5 ½ score at 4 ¼,2 ½ x ½
- Crumb Cake 5¼ x 4
- Cajun Craze 5 x 3 ¾
- Old Olive 3 ½ x 3 ½
- Crushed Curry 3 x 1
Sparkles of the Season Class
For all the detail of the Sparkle of the Season, class click here.
Supplies for today project
To purchase the supplies used for today’s project, click on the images below ↓Click add all to cart.
Although don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed, then if you need additional items, click continue shopping. In conclusion, you can edit the shopping cart at any time while you are shopping.
Orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code 4JM6W7DG will qualify for this month’s project download.
This month’s PDF download includes five different fun folds, one technique, and a simple card. Also, all measurements, step-by-step instructions, supplies list, individual pictures are included in the download.
Frenchie’s Design Team designs the PDF.
After placing a qualified order, you’ll receive the download by email in less than 48 hours. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150, in this case, DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards, and I will send you the PDF by email.
Not to forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” so you may want to track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case and more choices. For all detail and track sheet, CLICK HERE. You are responsible for tracking your purchase.
Till next time Happy Stamping!
Meanwhile, the greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. I really appreciate any help you can provide.