Today I am sharing a simple card with the To The Moon stamp set. The moon in the stamp set “To The Moon” looks so realistic that I say it’s magical. The stamp set is DistINKtive and that is what makes the magic.
So many ask for masculine cards and today’s card would be perfect for that special man in your life. I say masculine card although it would be perfect for all gender.
How to create the full moon scenery card with the To The Moon stamp set.
- Basic White 5¼ x 4, stamp the moon using So Saffron ink.
- Using a blending brush and Misty Moonlight ink sponge, the entire piece of basic white but not over the moon. *I did NOT mask the moon.
- Stamp the trees with Evening Evergreen ink at the bottom.
- Die-cut with the Stitched Rectangle die 3¾ x 5-1/8.
- Stamp the greeting using Misty Moonlight ink.
- Using the chalk marker, tap randomly at the top for the stars.
- Adhere to the Misty Moonlight cardstock, then onto the card front.
- Adhere 3 epoxies randomly.
- Inside stamp the trees at the bottom using evening Evergreen.
- Basic White 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base, 5¼ x 4
- Misty Moonlight 5-3/8 x 4-1/8
To purchase the supplies used for today’s project, click on the images below ↓Click add all to cart.
Also, don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed, click continues shopping if you need additional items. In conclusion, you can edit the shopping cart at any time while you are shopping.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
Save the date
Save the date for our next Mystery Stamping. July 14, 2021, at 6 pm mountain time. Click here to subscribe to my Youtube channel and then click on the little bell to set a notification. If you subscribe and set the notification you will get an email when I go live.
Orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code PJ97NT97 will qualify for this month’s project download.
This month’s PDF download includes six cards, fun folds, techniques showcasing the Color & Contour, and Hand-Penned Petals Bundle. Also, all measurements, step-by-step instructions, supplies list, individual pictures are included in the download.
Frenchie’s Design Team designs the PDF.
After placing a qualified order, you’ll receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150, in this case, DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards, and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
Not to forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” so you may want to track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case and more choices. For all detail and track sheet, CLICK HERE. You are responsible for tracking your purchase.
Till next time Happy Stamping!
Meanwhile, the greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Many thanks for considering my request.