Sometimes we have to weather the weather and today that is just what we’ll do. It’s a rainy day with the After The Storm stamp set mix with the lovely Basic Border dies.
Using the cloud border from the basic border die with the After The Storm stamp set is a perfect combination for a get-well card. Could be for an encouragement card also. The outside of the card is the storm and inside the sun will rise.
The greeting “even the darkest night will pass & the sun will rise” I truly believe these words fit perfectly with all that is going on around the world right now. So I challenge you to make send a card. Not only for birthdays but just to brighten someone’s days.
I have a special offer that ends tomorrow. Scroll all the way at the bottom to see the special offer.
Instruction Step-By-Step To Create The Rainy Day Card
- On to the Basic Gray layer, stamp the rain streaks using Versamark ink.
- Heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Stamp the greeting over the rain on the right-hand side and heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Using the 1¾ circle die, die- cut the greeting.
- Out of one of the very vanilla layers, die-cut 2” circle
- Die-cut the cloud border out of the Very Vanilla and the two Smoky Slate strips.
- On all three cloud strips, stamp both size clouds randomly using Smoky Slate ink.
- Adhere all strips to the Basic Gray layer.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla circle on top of the opening where the cut out of the greeting and then layer the circle greeting on top of the very vanilla circle.
- Adhere to the Very Vanilla layer the one with the circle cut out.
- Wrap the silver trim at the top three times.
- With another piece of silver trim, tie a bow around all three strings on the left-hand side.
- Adhere to the Smoky Slate card base.
- The second Very Vanilla layer stamp one large and one small cloud using Smoky Slate. (leaving a distance between each cloud)
- Stamp the rays in between the two clouds, 2nd generation in Smoky Slate. (2nd generation stamped off first then stamp on to your cardstock)
- Using a blending brush, brush lightly daffodil delight in the opening of the clouds and Balmy Blue at the top and lightly below the clouds.
- Stamp the greeting using Balmy Blue ink.
- The birds stamped in Smoky Slate ink.
- Adhere the epoxy silver raindrops randomly to the card front.
All supplies for the Rainy Day card are listed below.
Another product that is an amazing combination with the stamp set After the Storm is the Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials. These raindrops sure do dress up a card quickly.
It is a saying something like “this to shall pass” but I know it is just these words and I bet someone knows what I am trying to say and will leave a comment 🙂 thank you in advance.
- Smoky Slate 11 x 4¼ score at 5½ Card base
- Very Vanilla two of 5-3/8 x 4-1/8 (one for the inside)
- Basic Gray 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
- Cloud Border 1½ x 3-7/8 One in Vanilla and TWO in Smoky Slate
Supplies for today project
To purchase or view all of the supplies used for today’s project, click on the images below ↓Click add all to cart.
Although don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed, click continues shopping if you need additional items. In conclusion, you can edit the shopping cart at any time while you are shopping.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
Customer Appreciation 24 Projects Showcasing After The Storm Stamp Set and More
Orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code VRP26MZB will qualify for this month’s project download.
This month’s PDF download includes twenty-four cards showcasing the stamp set After The Storm and more. Also, all measurements, step-by-step instructions, supplies list, individual pictures are included in the download.
Frenchie’s Design Team created these beautiful projects. Seven other teammates and I created three projects each for this mega download.
After placing a qualified order, you’ll receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150, in this case, DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards, and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
Not to forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” so you may want to track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case and more choices. For all detail and track sheet, CLICK HERE. You are responsible for tracking your purchase.
Last Chance Product From the Mini Catalog Jan-June 2021 Up to 50% Off
Click on the image above for the list of the last chance product from the mini Catalog Jan-June 2021.
Note that product is only available till supplies last or June 30th, whichever comes first. Also, products that are discounted the prices are listed.
If you wish to snag some of these amazing products, get them now before they sell out.
Bonus PDF with all size orders
Last Tuesday in my newsletter I announce a special download. If you miss my news letter here the detail.
With any size order place on my online store, I will send you a PDF download. The download includes step by step for 10 cards using the Pansy Patch stamp set. This offer ends tomorrow Sunday, June 19, 2021.
***If you wish to receive the After The Storm customer appreciation order needs to be $50 or more with HOST CODE.
Till next time Happy Stamping!
Meanwhile, the greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Many thanks for considering my request.