Let me show you the triple time stamping technique. After The Storm stamp set is a great set for this technique. The technique has been around for a long time but it is always fun to see the finished card.
It’s not really triple the stamping but it sure looks like it. The layers of cardstock are the faux illusion of the triple stamping. It’s all about the layers and I will show you how to do it.
Whatever the reason you need a card the triple time technique will be suitable for all occasions.
Ready to learn how to make your own Triple time Stamping card? If so let me show step by step.
Step by step video to make the Triple Stamping Card
In the video, I will teach you, step by step on how to make a Triple Time Stamping card with After the Storm stamp set.
Showcase of cards with the Triple Time Stamping Technique
The card stock layers are the role of the triple time stamping. Layer all basic white cardstock and then stamp and sponge. After all stamping and sponging are completely separate and adhere each layer to another layer. In this case, I used basic white for this stamping and night of navy of the backing layers.
- Nest all Basic White on the Basic White card base. Add one little piece of seal to keep them in the position.
- At the top left-hand side stamp the sunrays, starting in the center of the corner and again on each side with Daffodil Delight ink.
- Using a sponge or the blending brush sponge Daffodil Delight at the top corner.
- Using a sponge or the blending brush with Night Of Navy Ink sponge heavy at the bottom to the sunburst and lightly on the top.
- Stamp the greeting on the top layer on the right-hand side.
- Remove all layers. To pull apart twist each layer to pull them apart.
- Adhere each layer to the Night Of Navy layers.
- Inside Stamp on the left-hand side the sunrays.
- Night Of Navy: 11 x 4¼ score at 5½ card base, 3-3/8 x 4-5/8, 25-5/8 x 3-7/8
- Basic White: 4 x 5¼, 3¼ x 4½, 3¾ x 2½, 5¼ x 4 inside layer.
Sometimes you mess up your measurement and an adjustment is needed. In this case, I added one extra layer. Should I call this one quadruple stamping?
- Basic white: 10¾ x 4-1/8 score at 5-3/8 card base, 4-7/8 x 3-5/8, 4-3/8 x 3-1/8, 3-7/8 x 2-5/8
- Night Of Navy 5½ x 4¼, 5 x 3¾, 4½ x 3¼, 4 x 2¾
Supplies for today project
To purchase or view all of the supplies used for today’s project click on the images below ↓
Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can click continue shopping after you added the product to your cart and add more to your shopping cart.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All orders of $20.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code 6CCDQAAQ will qualify for this month’s download.
These labels are a great addition to your Stampin’Up! product to stay organized.
Frenchie’s Design Team created the labels download.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours, from the time the qualified order is place.
CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
Have a lovely day!
The greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Thanks in advance!