It’s celebration time at Frenchie Stamps craft room. Frenchie is celebrating her 19th Stampin’ Anniversary, and I have a sweet promotion for you all with all qualified orders.
I can believe I have been sharing my love of stamping for over nineteen years. Looking back at all those years it sure put a smile on my face. I met the most amazing people and built so many friendships. What a blessing this journey has been.
In celebration of my 19th Stampin’ Anniversary, I have a sweet deal for you all. All qualified orders will receive three packs of embellishment value of $19.
How to qualified for the Stampin’ Anniversary Promotion
All orders place on my online store here of $50 or more before tax and shipping with host code 4R2VMGH6 will be qualified to receive a special gift from me.
This promotion is from May 27-31, 2021 only. All qualified orders, their embellishments will be mail direct from my place on June 1st. Note that tomorrow is May 31st, so not much time to place that qualified order.
What are the 3 packs of embellishment?
All qualified orders will receive a pack of each
- Champagne Rhinestones (total of 140 rhinestones)
- Holiday Rhinestones (20 each of Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Shaded Spruce for a total of 140 rhinestones)
- Glitter Enamel Dots (40 each of Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana for a total of 160)
The total of embellishment for all 3 packs is 440 of blings. They are great to add some pizzazz to your papercraft. The total value is $19, yours for free with qualified orders.
What happen in19 Years
Here some fun facts from the past 19th years of my journey of being a Stampin’Up! Demonstrator.
- I join Stampin’Up! in May 2002 in Murrieta California
- We moved to Cheyenne WY in July 2003. Rebuild my business
- First blog post in February of 2009 (now over 4100 blog posts)
- First YouTube Video in August 2009 (Now I have over 1700’s video)
- Fall of 2013, I quick my day job and became FULL time in my Stampin’ Up! business.
- Hubby and I moved to Texas in October of 2015
- With the move to Texas in the Fall of 2015, my business became 100% all online.
- Earn 14 incentive trips, 2008 to 2021
- Part of Founder Circle 6 times (this program doesn’t exist anymore)
- Top 100’s demo in the USA for the past 13 years, and I was in the top 20 for the past 3 years.
- Hit my Million dollar in personal career sales in May 2019
- May 2021, the After The Storm my million dollar achievement stamp set was published in the Annual Catalog 2021-20211. (see page 50 of the annual catalog)
- Inking with Frenchie’s team, we have over 200 teammates all over the USA from North to South and West to East.
What a journey looking back at these years. Not to forget that Nika was in 2nd grade, Mick in kindergarten when I started this journey, and now they are both done with collages. Many of you watch them grow up while following me in my stamping journey.
A little update on them. Nika is now a “Vet” practicing in Casper, WY. Mick is a welder, working in Cheyenne, WY. They both doing great, this makes me happy.
The best part of my 19 years with Stampin’Up!
The best part of my 19 years of this Stampin’ Journey is all the friendships that I build with so many. My closest friends now are because of stamps, ink, and paper. So many great memories and amazing friendships that I earn during these past 19th years. Cheer to me for many more great memories and friendships.
You can see that I am very active at different places on social media CLICK HERE to see how you can stay connected and follow me where I share my passion for stamping.
Again thank YOU to all that shop with me; without YOU, I wouldn’t be in this business for 19th years.
I appreciate your support and business more than I can say.
Have a lovely day!
The greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Many thanks for considering my request.