Today the sun will rise over the mountain. To create this beautiful sunrise over the mountain card, it only takes one stamp set. I bet you can guess the stamp; yes, it is the After the Storm stamp set.
I created a few dozen of these cards for card swap for the incentive trip with Stampin’Up! I wanted to showcase this beautiful stamp, how versatile it is and how to use the clouds for the mountain.
Step by step to create this beautiful scenery, it’s all showcased in the video.
Step by step video to create a sunrise over the mountain
In this video, you will see how I created this scene of a sunrise over the mountain. Only using one stamp set that is After The Storm with ink and blending brush.
How to use the stamp set After the Storm to create a sunrise over the mountain
To create this beautiful scenery of the sunrise over the mountain is much easier than you would imagine here how I stamped the scenery.
- Center of the white layer, stamp the long clouds twice and the shorter cloud in the center of the two long ones. All are stamped using Smoky Slate ink. The small cloud I stamp off first and then in the center.
- Stamp two of the long clouds and one short one on a post-it note, hand-cut. These will be used for masking.
- Apply 3 masks on top of the stamped clouds.
- Stamp the rays in the center using Daffodil Delight. Brush more ink at the bottom of stamped rays.
- Using the blending brush add Balmy Blue at the top and Old Olive at the bottom.
- For a better understanding, view video.
- Basic White 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base. 5 x 3¾ top layer. 1¾” circle
- Evening Evergreen or Soft Succulent 5¼ x 4 and 2″ circle. The circle can be die-cut in the center of the layer.
Supplies for today project
To purchase or view all of the supplies used for today’s project, click on the images below ↓Click add all to cart.
Although don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. Then if you need additional items, click continue shopping. In conclusion, you can edit the shopping cart at any time while you are shopping.
All orders of $20.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code 6CCDQAAQ will qualify for this month’s download.
These labels are a great addition to your Stampin’Up! product to stay organized.
Frenchie’s Design Team created the labels download.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours from the time the qualified order is place.
CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
For the ones that love a great deal!
LAST DAY to get this sweet deal!
Are you one that would you like to receive a discount each time you order Stampin’Up! Products? If you answer yes, it is time to join my team and receive $155 of products of your choice for only $99, plus it will ship to you. This is just the start of your big saving on Stampin’Up! Supplies.
Click here for all detail. No worries, it is no string attach but a sweet deal.
Till next time Happy Stamping!
Meanwhile, the greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Many thanks for considering my request.