Today I have an amazing card with a new die call Beautiful Trees and Beauty of Friendship stamp set. Such a great bundle for a quick card.
This style card as shown above is great for a masculine card. So many ask for inspiration for masculine cards well I think this should help with your creativity for masculine cards. By all means, this style would be great for all types of gender, not only for men but also for women.
Make sure to check out the Suite Beauty of Earth on page 11 of the annual catalog. Not only for the stamp set and dies but check out the beautiful designer paper that coordinated with this bundle plus an embossing folder call Bark 3D.
Close Up Of the Beauty Trees Dies
One of the best parts of this die set is that the trunk of the tree is separate from the leave. You can die-cut the trunk in one color and the leaves in another color. In this case, the trunk is Soft Suede, and the leaves out the Beauty Of Earth designer paper.
The Beauty Of Earth designer paper is rich in colors for all four seasons. I would say the designer paper is a must-have with this bundle.
Inside the card is stamped with Beautiful Friendship and the new Evening Evergreen color.
The stamp set has the trunk separate from the leaves. This makes it so simple to have the look of a real tree. The leaves are 2 step stamping. For this card, I only use one stamp for the leaves. Even that I didn’t add the second stamp layer, it looks like 2 colors but that is the style of the stamp. In short, if you use both stamps in two different color ink it will look like three colors.
In other words, if you love nature I say this stamp set is a must-have in your collection. Without a doubt, I knew I needed that suite for myself after all I love nature.
Step by Step
- Die-cut the leaves out of the Beauty of Heart Designer paper.
- Die-cut the tree out of the 5 x 3½ Soft Suede
- Emboss Merry Merlot card stock with the Brick & Mortar embossing folder.
- Wrap 15” of Evening Evergreen ribbon (about 1½” at the bottom) around the embossed card stock and tie a knot on the right-hand side.
- Using liquid glue, adhere the tree and the leaves on top of the embossed card stock.
- Adhere to the Evening Evergreen cardstock then onto the Crumb Cake card base.
- Tear a strip off the 1½” Soft Suede.
- Stamp the greeting using Evening Evergreen ink.
- Adhere to the card front.
- Adhere 3 Genial Gems onto the Soft Suede strip.
- Very Vanilla cardstock stamped the tree trunk using Soft Suede ink and the leaves and greeting using Evening Evergreen ink.
- Adhere inside the card.
- Crumb Cake 11 x 4¼ score at 5½
- Evening Evergreen 5½ x 4¼
- Merry Merlot 5 x 3¾
- Soft Suede 1½ x 4, 5 x 3½
- Beauty of Heart designer paper 3½ x 3½
- Very Vanilla 5¼ x 4
Supplies for today project
To purchase or view all of the supplies used for today’s project click on the images below ↓Click add all to cart.
Although don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. Then if you need additional items, click continue shopping. In conclusion, you can edit the shopping cart at any time while you are shopping.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All orders of $20.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code 6CCDQAAQ will qualify for this month’s download.
These labels are a great addition to your Stampin’Up! product to stay organized.
Frenchie’s Design Team created the labels download.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours, from the time the qualified order is place.
CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
Till next time Happy Stamping!
Meanwhile, the greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Thanks in advance!