How pretty this Very Versailles with the tear technique is? Well, I sure love this technique, and it’s been a long time since the last time I did this tearing technique. I love this look. Usually, I do this technique in the brown tone for a vintage but this time I use white, pool party, and blackberry bliss and I sure love the outcome.
Step by step
- On to the 5-1/8 x 3-7/8 Basic White stamp the scrip randomly with Pool Party ink, leaves with Blackberry Bliss ink. Let dry before the next step.
- Stamp the frame with Versamark ink and heat emboss with silver powder.
- Tear about one inch randomly on all 4 sides of the cardstock. One to two tears on each side. Roll the side of the torn cardstock to give some character.
- Using the Blending Brush with Pool Party brush ink around the frame and lightly around all sides of the cardstock.
- Adhere the stamped piece to the Blackberry Bliss.
- Wrap about 24” of the Pool Party Sheet ribbon around both layers and tie a bow on the left-hand side.
- Adhere to the card base.
- Stamp the “Thank You” using Blackberry Bliss to the 1” circle.
- Adhere to the Blackberry Bliss circle then in the center of the silver frame.
- Stamp the scrip with Pool Party and the leaves with Blackberry Bliss ink onto the #4 cardstock and adhere inside.
- Pool Party 11 x 4¼ score at 5½
- Blackberry Bliss 5¼ x 4
- Basic White 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
- : Basic White 5¼ x 4 inside
- Circle: Blackberry Bliss 1¼” and Basic White 1”
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page.
Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code JBKNCTUF will be qualified for this month’s project download. The PDFs are designed by Frenchie’s Design Team.
Order of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes eleven cards and four 3D projects. Showcasing The Hydrangea Heaven Suite, Hey Girlfriend and Dress to Impress.
PDF includes all measurements, step-by-step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
Till next time Happy Stamping!
The greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend.