Today it is another Wrapped Bouquet car but this one is a Z Fold in Black and White. This is such a striking card. I just added a little bit of color on the heat embossed with Stampin’ Blends.
I have the step by step, measurements, and all supplies list below.
Step by step for the Z Fold
- Stamp the wrapped bouquet using Versamark on to 4¼ x 2½ Basic Black.
- Heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Using Old Olive Stampin’ Blends color the leaves and center of the flower seed pod using Daffodil Delight and Soft Suede blends.
- Die-cut with matching die.
- On one of the 4 x 2¼ Basic Black stamp the background stamp randomly using Black Memento ink.
- Stamp “Love you Bunch” on the 1” white circle.
- Adhere all Basic White panel to the card base. The first panel adhere the short strip of True Love designer paper, and the last panel adhere the longer strip of designer paper.
- On the first panel adhere the bouquet using dimensionals.
- Make a little bow with the White Crinkle Seam Binding and adhere the to wrapped bouquet using a glue dot.
- Adhere the circle ONLY on the left-hand side of the circle add 2 glue dots and adhere at the edge of the first panel.
I have the download if you wish to save it to your device or to print. Just click here to download.
- Basic Black: 11 x 4¼ score at 2¾ and 5½ card base, 4¼ x 2½, 1¼ circle
- Basic White 2 of 4 x 2¼, 5¼ x 4, 1” circle
- True Love Designer Paper ½ x 2½, ½ x 4
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page.
Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code SMGU3RJ4 will be qualified for this month’s project’s download. The PDF is designed by Frenchie’s Design Team. For all orders of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code, you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 7 projects featuring the Zany Zebras.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
All who purchase the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle or join my team will receive the PDF download for all 15 cards. YES, fifteen cards step-by-step instruction in the download for all cards in the picture. The PDF is NOT for sale. It is a group of demonstrators that combine projects and we are NOT selling these downloads. The download will be emailed to you in less than 48 from the time that you release your order from my site HERE.
Don’t forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” Track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case. For all detail and track sheet CLICK HERE. You are responsible to track your own purchase.
The greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend.