Oh! Check this Seaside Seashells open window card. This is so sticking. After I was done and share this in my tip video for the Sand and Sea Suite I decided to do a video live at lunchtime to share how I did this. So I have the recording of the live video below or you can CLICK HERE to view how I did it.
Step by step for window opening card
- Place the stamps onto the Stamparatus and stamp on the Very Vanilla. If not sure how to align the stamps to match with the dies see the video.
- Die-cut with the Seaside Seashells dies, then emboss with the Seashells 3D embossing folder.
- Score the card base at 5½
- Place the gray granite on half of the card base and die cut with the 4¾ x 3-3/8 stitched rectangle die. *make sure to keep the card base open when you die-cut. You will be die cutting 2 layers so pass through the machine twice.
- Place the seashells die-cut on the card base.
- Adhere the gray granite frame at the top of the die-cut and card base.
- Voila, you have the Seashells open window.
- Basic White 11 x 4¼ score 5½
- Gray Granite 5½ x 4¼
- Very Vanilla 5¼ x 4
Coastal Cabana Frame
This is the one that I did live back in January. I change the frame to Coastal Cabana.
This video was recorded live way back in January
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page.
Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Note that I listed both the Bundle and Die but the die is included in the bundle. In case you just want the die and not the stamp set you have them listed.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code SMGU3RJ4 will be qualified for this month’s project’s download. The PDF is designed by Frenchie’s Design Team. For all orders of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code, you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 7 projects featuring the Zany Zebras.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
All who purchase the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle or join my team will receive the PDF download for all 15 cards. YES, fifteen cards step-by-step instruction in the download for all cards in the picture. The PDF is NOT for sale. It is a group of demonstrators that combine projects and we are NOT selling these downloads. The download will be emailed to you in less than 48 from the time that you release your order from my site HERE.
Don’t forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” Track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case. For all detail and track sheet CLICK HERE. You are responsible to track your own purchase.
The greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend.