Wow, just 2 days and Christmas will be over. So for a last-minute Christmas card, I have the Light Me Home winter scenery simple sponging. This card would be great for a thank you card after the holidays just switching the greeting also I have another winter card at the bottom.
I design this card for the Tutorial Medley group so I have the steps by steps and all detail.
First, a little reminder that you still can purchase a Gift Certificate CLICK HERE to request them.
Step By Step Light Me Home Simple Sponging
- On to the 5 x 3¾ Whisper White stamp the image using Pretty Peacock ink.
- Sponge Daffodil Delight lightly on the light and around it for a glare of the light.
- Using the light Daffodil Stampin’ Blend color the windows.
- At the top sponge lightly Seaside Spray and Highland Heather
- At the bottom sponge Seaside Spray.
- At the top right die-cut 1-3/8 circle and stamp the greeting suing Pretty Peacock.
- In the center of the Highland Heather 5¼ x 4 die-cut 1½ circle.
- Flag the 2½ x ½ Seaside Spray strip.
- Adhere to the card front. Highland Heather, Whisper White stamped image.
- Adhere the Seaside Spray strip on top of the opening circle, Highland Heather using dimensional, and the circle greeting on top.
- Brush the Wink of Stella on the snow and trees.
- On to Whisper white 5¼ x 4 sponge lightly Highland Heather at the bottom and stamp partial of the left-hand side of the big image using Pretty Peacock and the greeting top right hand.
- Adhere inside.
- Seaside Spray 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ Card Base, 2½ x ½
- Highland Heather 5¼ x 4, 1½ circle
- Whisper White 5 x 3¾, 1-3/8 circle
- Whisper White 5¼ x 4 inside
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page.
Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code NZEXSDKM will be qualified for this month’s project download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. This month I “Frenchie” designed the cards.
Order of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 9 cards (3 simple cards and 6 fun fold cards) Showcasing 3 designer paper the In Good Taste, Forever Greenery, and Peony Garden.
PDF includes all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
Don’t forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” Track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case. For all detail and track sheet CLICK HERE. You are responsible to track your own purchase.
The greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend.