You know I love to stamp scenery cards and today card “You Brighten My Path” with Campology is just my type of card. I love the trees in this set. I bet some of you will say “how many stamps with trees can a person have?” and my answer is no enough for me. Some love flowers and I love trees!
Step by step
- Stamp the tent on a post-it note and hand-cut.
- On to the 3¾ x 5 Whisper White stamp the tent using Black Memento ink.
- Color the tent using stampin’ Blends Bermuda Bay. To the lighter color on the side and door of the tent using the color lifter.
- Place post-it note hand-cut tent on to the stamped tent for a mask.
- Stamp the trees using Mossy Meadow ink.
- Sponge the bottom using Old Olive ink and top using Balmy Blue ink.
- Remove the post-it note tent.
- Die-cut this piece with the 3-3/8 x 4¾ Stitched Rectangle die.
- Adhere to the Bermuda Bay and both pieces to the card base.
- Stamp the greeting on to the strip of whisper white using Mossy Meadow ink.
- Adhere to the card front about ½” from the bottom.
- Stamp the lantern on the 3 x 1½ whisper white using black memento ink.
- Color with Stampin’ Blends.
- HAND cut the lantern.
- Adhere the lantern using dimensionals.
- On to the 5¼ x 4 whisper white stamp the tress using Mossy Meadow ink.
- Adhere inside the card base.
- Basic Black 11 x 4¼ score at 5½ card base
- Bermuda Bay 3-5/8 x 5
- Whisper 3¾ x 5, ½ x 4¼, 3 x 1½, 5¼ x 4 inside
If you look at the lantern and wonder where is that die for this well it is called the Paper Snip. Yes, I hand cut this one. Crazy with my paper snip and tiny tweezer scissor. Many told me I needed to invest in a Scan & Cut well I did but it didn’t do the trick for this detail lantern so I hand cut it.
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ Or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page. Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well. Thank YOU for your support and business. JULY 28
Wood Disc Stamped On For Christmas Ornament Or Gift Tag
I was live yesterday at lunchtime to show how-to stamp on wood disc. These are so quick and simple. If you miss the live video yesterday click here. For the supplies list click here and the wood disc I go them at Amazon click here to view.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code FUEGXA4P will be qualified for this month’s projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. For all orders of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code, you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 7 projects.
The feature bundle is Snowflake Wishes and the Gilded Autumn Designer Paper.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code, you will receive all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by email.
Don’t forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” Track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case. For all detail and track sheet CLICK HERE. You are responsible to track your own purchase.
Have a lovely day!
The greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Thanks in advance!