I have a fun fold you all today, the Stand Up Interlock Card. It is so elegant with the Peony Garden Designer paper and the Metallic Mesh ribbon adds such a wow effect to this card. I made many of them for teammates’ anniversary cards. So elegant for anniversaries.
I have the how-to video below in this post or you can view it on my YouTube channel.
Tip to secure the interlock close
- Adhere all layers first
- The little card adheres to the center
- Close the bottom part then close the little card
- Adhere the butterfly by adding glue dots at the bottom wings of the butterfly. It is very important to only add the glue dots at the bottom of the wings so the card can slide up and down to open and close. It is the butterfly that will keep the card close and keep it stand up.
All is shown in the video.
Measurement for the Stand Up Interlock Card
- Gray Granite 11 x 4¼ score at 2¾ and 5½, 7 x 2¾ score at 3½
- Whisper White 5¼ x 4 emboss with the Brick & Mortar 3D folder, 3¼ x 2½ inside the little card, 3 x 2 front of the little card, 4 x 2½ inside panel.
- Petal Pink 3¼ x 2½ front, one punch our butterfly the big one from the butterfly Duet punch
- Peony Garden Designer Paper 4 x 2½
- Metallic Mesh Ribbon 12″
Metallic Mesh Ribbon
You would think that the metallic mesh ribbon would be difficult to make a bow but on the contrary, it is very friendly to make a lovely bow. Squeeze the ribbon make your bow than spread the ribbon wider. So simple to shape this ribbon. This ribbon is in the Halloween section in the Holiday catalog on page 53 and 78. Trust me you want this ribbon for so many occasions not just for Halloween. Perfect for an anniversary card, wedding birthday and so much more. Did I say this ribbon is gorgeous!
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ Or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page. Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code FQFPMFSK will be qualified for this month’s projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. All orders of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 7 projects, Gift Card Holder, Candy Holder, Ornament, and Cards.
The feature bundle is the Poinsettia Petals.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code, you will receive all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by email.
Designer Paper Sale. Click on the image for all the detail and see all 15 pack that is on sales for the month of October. Time to stock up and save.
Don’t forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” Track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case. For all detail and track sheet CLICK HERE. You are responsible to track your own purchase.
Have a lovely day!
The greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Thanks in advance!