For today’s I have a cool open frame card with Snow Wonder stamp set. This snowman is so beautiful and you know snowman is not just for the Holiday season so use it for a winter birthday, valentine, and such. To remove the Christmas look just add a bow on top of the hollies and boom you have a winter snowman.
Step by step
- Out of the 5-3/8 x 4-1/8 Pretty Peacock die-cut the frame using the 4¾ x 3-3/8 and 2-5/8 x 4 Stitched Rectangle dies
- Adhere the Pretty Peacock piece that you die-cut the frame on to the front of the card base.
- Place the open frame in the center of the Designer Paper piece to guide you to stamp the trees and greeting using Pretty Peacock ink.
- Adhere the frame to the stamped designer paper.
- Adhere to the Pretty Peacock layer on the card front.
- Add some Shimmery Crystal Effect on to the trees.
- Stamp the snowman using basic gray ink on the 3¼ x 3¾ Whisper White Thick cardstock.
- Color with the blends. Scarf and hat Pool Party, shadow on the snowman Mint Macaron, nose Pumpkin Pie, hollies Old Olive.
- Adhere the snowman to the card front using dimensionals.
- Add Shimmery Crystal Effect at the bottom of the snow of the snowman and on the buttons.
- Randomly adhere the snowflakes element at the top.
- Whisper White Thick 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base, 3¼ x 3¾
- Pretty Peacock 5-3/8 x 4-1/8
- Snowflake Splendor 5¼ x 4
The picture above you can see the closeup of the Shimmery Crystal Effect that I added on the trees. Look like an ice storm.
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ Or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page. Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business. JULY 28
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code FQFPMFSK will be qualified for this month’s projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. All orders of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 7 projects, Gift Card Holder, Candy Holder, Ornament, and Cards.
The feature bundle is the Poinsettia Petals.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
Designer Paper Sale. Click on the image for all the detail and see all 15 pack that is on sales for the month of October. Time to stock up and save.
Don’t forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” Track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case. For all detail and track sheet CLICK HERE. You are responsible to track your own purchase.
Have a lovely day!
The greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Thanks in advance!