Oh! So little time and so many cards and products to share. So, today I am sharing 3 cards with the Love Of Leaves and Stitched Leaves Dies.
You know I love to create and love to share well I feel the panic of not enough time to share the seasonal cards. Being in the south I don’t get that reminder of mother nature that summer is over and fall is here. Know that the weather cools off a little the calendar says it is time to think of Christmas. I still have lots to share for fall. After all, fall is my favorite season. I will share 3 fall cards for today before the season of fall is over.
Measurement and tips
Last month I share a tip video for the Love Of Leaves and the Stitched Leaves dies. If you miss that video I recommend watching for many great tips. CLICK HERE to view the video.
Below I will list all measurements and add little tips for each card.
- Crumb Cake 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base, 2 of 1-3/8 circle, scrap for the big leave stamped with Cajun Craze (Wink Of Stella)
- Very Vanilla 5¼ x 4, 2″ and 1″ circle, 5¼ x 4 inside
- Cajun Craze 5 x 3¾ Stitched the lines at the bottom with the dies. 1¼ circle
- Gold and Copper Foil Scrap for the leaves. The leaves are die-cut and stitched at the same time.
- Crumb Cake 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base, 4¼ x 3 center die cut a leave for the window, scrap for the small leaf.
- Very Vanilla 5¼ x 4 inside, scrap for the leaf stamped with Merry Merlot die-cut and stitched
- Cajun Craze 5¼ x 4¼ Stitched the lines at the bottom with the dies.
- Merry Merlot 4¼ x 3 for the backing of the Crumb Cake window, scrap for the leaf.
- Gray Granite 11 x 4¼ score at 5½ card base, 5-1/8 x 3-7/8 emboss with the Woodland embossing folder and tap Crumb Cake ink on top of the embossed card stock to get the darker color of the tree trunk and branches. ¾ circle.
- Cherry Cobbler 5¼ x 4, scrap for the big leave and 1″ circle.
- Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze for leaves.
- Very Vanilla 5¼ x 4 inside
Note that all the leaves on each card I use the dies for the stitched. I love the stitch for the veins of the leaves.
The showcase of the Love of Leaves Cards
I have close up picture so you can see all the detail from the Stitched Leaves dies and detailed of each card.
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ Or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page. Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well. The list below is all the supplies I used for all 3 cards.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code FQFPMFSK will be qualified for this month’s projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. All orders of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 7 projects, Gift Card Holder, Candy Holder, Ornament, and Cards.
The feature bundle is the Poinsettia Petals.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code, you will receive all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by email.
Don’t forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” Track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case. For all detail and track sheet CLICK HERE. You are responsible to track your own purchase.
Designer Paper Sale. Click on the image for all the detail and see all 15 pack that is on sales for the month of October. Time to stock up and save.
Have a lovely day!
The greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Thanks in advance!