Today card is with designer paper Magic In This Night for a birthday card. This is a quick card but so elegant. Would make a lovely wedding or anniversary card also. Now I bet you will look at this Halloween paper very differently.
- Basic Gray 11 x 4¼ score at 5½ card base, 1½” Circle
- Basic Black 5¼ x 4, 2” Circle
- Magic In This Night Designer paper 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
- Black Glitter Paper 4 x 1
- Whisper White 5¼ x 4 inside
- Black Glittered Organdy paper 12” and 5”
See the beautiful ribbon with the glitter paper. Oh! so elegant. Talking about the glitter paper this is so different compare to the one we used to carry. The glitter is kind of cook in the paper so it doesn’t flack off and I LOVE IT.
Step by steps
- Stamp the Happy Birthday on to the 1½ Basic Gray circle.
- On to the Whisper White cardstock stamp 3 flowers at the bottom.
- Color the flowers with the light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends
- Adhere the Whisper White cardstock inside the card.
- Assemble in this order on to the card front: Basic Black, Magic In This Night designer paper, in the center black glimmer paper, Basic Black circle and the Basic Gray circle on top the black circle using dimensionals.
- Fold the 5” ribbon in half and adhere with glue dots.
- Make a bow out of the 12” ribbon and adhere on top of the folded ribbon with glue dots.
Magic In This Night Designer Paper
If you are one that thinks this paper is not for you because you do not use Halloween paper well see the pattern. Most paper one of the sides can be used for other occasions than Halloween. I love this paper for all occasions.
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ Or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page. Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business. JULY 22
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code SQMYPMWJ will be qualified for this month’s projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. Order of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 7 cards and a 3D project. Feature stamp sets are Lift is Beautiful and Hallow Night Magic.
PDF includes all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code, you will receive all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by email.
Don’t forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” Track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case. For all detail and track sheet CLICK HERE. You are responsible to track your own purchase.
Have a lovely day!
The greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Thanks in advance!