A masculine card with the Pallet Thoughts and Whisky Business card with flap closure.
I have been having lots of fun with the hinge step stamping. It is so easy to make the wood grain look with the Pallet Thoughts stamp set. It is designed for the hinge step. I will use this wood stamp over and over so be on the lookout for lots more of this background.
- Crumb Cake 11 x 4¼ score at 5½ card base
- Early Espresso 5¼ x 4, 5 x 1
- Watercolor Paper 5 x 2
- Very Vanilla 5-1/8 x 3-7/8, 4 x 1, 5¼ x 4 inside
Step by step
- Place the watercolor paper on the Stamparatus stamp the glass using Bumblebee Ink. The bottle using Bumblebee ink. Using the Early Espresso writing marker ink the top of the bottle and stamp again.
- Leaving the watercolor paper and stamps on the Stamparatus, brush some water to mix the Bumblebee for the liquid. Add a little of the seaside Spray for the glass. Let dry and repeat step one.
- Hand cut the bottle and glass.
- Place the 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 Very Vanilla on the Stamparatus.
- Stamp the wood using the Soft Suede ink. Hinge stamping, starting at the top stamps once move the plate 2 hinge ink again and stamp again, repeat one more time.
- Placing the 5¼ x 4 Very Vanilla stamp the wood stamp using Soft Suede only at the bottom portion. At the top stamp Cheer to You.
- Stamp the banner using Crumb Cake ink on to the 1 x 4 Very Vanilla.
- In the center of the banner stamp Happy Birthday using Early Espresso ink and the screws at each end.
- Hand cut the banner.
- Score the 5 x 1 Early espresso at 4¼.
- To assemble the flap closure, glue the strip of Early Espresso inside at 1” from the bottom. *Only add adhesive to the small tap. Adhere the banner to the top of the flap.
- Adhere the inside piece (Very Vanilla) inside. Only cover the small portion of the Early Espresso flap closure.
- Front of the card add the Early Espresso, then the Very Vanilla (wood).
- Close the card and bring the flap to the front. Adhere the bottle using dimensionals overlap lightly over the flap to keep it close.
- Final step adhere the glass inside using dimensionals.
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page.
Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code 6694NRJY will be qualified for this month’s projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. Order of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 8 cards and a picture frame. Feature stamp sets are Celebrate Sunflowers, Harvest Hellos, and Lovely You.
PDF includes all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
Don’t forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” Track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case. For all detail and track sheet CLICK HERE. You are responsible to track your own purchase.