Antique and vintage Oh! Lala! I sure do love vintage and I have a simple way to add the Antiqued Corners and Sliders to a card. The World Of Good Suite is amazing for the vintage look.
I have the how-to and tip video below or you can view it on my Youtube Channel.
Simple Step by steps
I don’t think it can get any more simple than this card. When I say simple I don’t say plain, trust me this card is a wow card.
Here the simple steps
- Cut all card stock and designer paper. Measurements listed below.
- Adhere the 2 pieces of designer paper onto the early espresso card stock.
- Slide the antiqued slider on the faux suede trim.
- Place in the center of the 2 pieces of designer paper and adhere to the back of the early espresso cardstock than on the card front.
- The antiqued corners adhere to each corner with a glue dot.
- Stamp the greeting using early espresso ink direct on the designer paper.
- Inside I stamp the glob and the thank you for being part of mine.
VOILA! simple and elegant card done in little time
- Cinnamon Cider 11 x 4¼ score at 5½
- Early Espresso 5¼ x 4
- World Of Good Designer Paper 3¾ x 3, 3¾ x 2
- Very Vanilla 5¼ x 4
- Early Espresso Faux Suede trim 5″
In the picture below you can see very clearly how these antiqued corners add so much value to a vintage card. It would be great on a scrapbook page with old picture. So many fun ways to use these elements.
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page.
Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code GW2BDWSP will be qualified for this month’s projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. Order of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 8 cards and a picture frame. Feature stamp sets are Celebrate Sunflowers, Harvest Hellos, and Lovely You.
PDF includes all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
Don’t forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” Track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case. For all detail and track sheet CLICK HERE. You are responsible to track your own purchase.