Happy 4th of July to you all
A quick and simple card with the daisy punches and stitched stars die for my red white and blue. It is perfect to wish you a safe 4th of July. Plus the replay of last week of my Rustic Flag with the In Good Taste Designer Paper.
Step by steps
This is quick, simple, and what I call a clean card. Here the simple step by step.
- Using the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder, emboss the front of the note card leaving about 1″ at the bottom.
- With the Daisy punch, punch out one real red and white daisy.
- Medium daisy punch, punch out one night of navy.
- Die-cut the swirly from the stitched stars die out of the night of navy card stock.
- Assemble all daisy punch-out in this order, red, white, and blue.
- Cut the star swirly in half and adhere in the back of the red daisy then on to the card front.
- In the center of the daisies adhere a small white circle (die cut the smallest circle from layering circle die) then top with one of the stars from the swirly that you die-cut.
- For the greeting use the Let’s Celebrate you from Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set and ONLY color the Let’s celebrate with real red and night of navy markers. Then stamp at the bottom of the card front.
- Inside I adhere more of the blue stars from the cut out of the night of navy swirly.
- Side note all been adhere with glue dots for this card.
Voila! you have your simple 4th of July card.
Rustic Flag with In Good Taste Designer Paper
This is so flipping cool. I love everything about these cards. Only one piece of In Good Taste layer on Very Vanilla card stock that is it. well, the extra little start at the corner. So simple video below.
I want to give Lori Heiling a big shootout for the inspiration. The mini I saw Lori card I push everything off my desk and make them. Lori shared the wood one and I did try them on the brick pattern also. Both are amazing.
Don’t think these are just for the 4th of July would be great to send to all our military personal, police, and such for a token of appreciation for their service. Just remove the celebrate and put Thank YOU.
How-To video for the rustic flag
If you miss the live last week on how to make these lovely rustic flag cards here you can view the replay.
Happy 4th to You All
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s cards by clicking on the product images below ↓ or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page.
Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code GW2BDWSP will be qualified for this month’s projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. Order of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 8 cards and a picture frame. Feature stamp sets are Celebrate Sunflowers, Harvest Hellos, and Lovely You.
PDF includes all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
Don’t forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” Track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case. For all detail and track sheet CLICK HERE. You are responsible to track your own purchase.