Today I am sharing how to emboss toilet paper for a deep Imprint, plus it looks amazing.
Before I get started I want to say thank you to Verna Lapp for sharing with me Teri Pocok picture. the minute she sends that I had to try it. Trust me it is a fun one.
I bet many have to much toilet paper on hand when they panic with the big Covic-19 virus. Well, trust me you can put that toilet paper in great use for something beautiful and NOT flush it in the toilet 🙂
I have the how-to video at the bottom of this post or you can view it on my YouTube channel.
- Crumb Cake 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base, 2 x 2½ flower
- Very Vanilla 2 of 5¼ x 4 (one for the layer of the toilet paper and one for the inside, 2 x 2½ flower
- Toilet paper 4 layers of about 6″ each layer
Step by step to emboss toilet paper
- Fold 4 layers of about 6″ length for each layer
- Spritz with water using the Stampin’ Spritz. I spritz both sides.
- Place in the embossing folder of your choice. Today card I use the Parisian Flourish 3D embossing folder.
- LET DRY. This is very important to have the toilet paper dry before you continued.
- Tap Soft Sued or Crumb Cake ink pad on top of the raised embossed surface.
- Sponge lightly with crumb cake and pool party.
- Voila! you have a deep embossed piece of paper.
- To adhere to card stock I use Tear & Tap.
- Trim to the size of your cardstock from the back. All show in the video.
I think this look like the Patina Technique. If I would add some of the copper embossings I think it could be a lovely Patina look. I love the vintage look to this and not to forget the deep imprint. Yes so lovely. Give it a try and report to me how you like to emboss with toilette paper.
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page.
Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Also, you will need toilet paper for today’s project.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
***If you wish to have both PDF the Christmas In July and this month PDF Download enter the Christmas in July host code T7J3VXX4 and order of $65 and above before tax and shipping you will receive both downloads.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code GW2BDWSP will be qualified for this month’s projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. Order of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 8 cards and a picture frame. Feature stamp sets are Celebrate Sunflowers, Harvest Hellos, and Lovely You.
PDF includes all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
Don’t forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” Track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case. For all detail and track sheet CLICK HERE. You are responsible to track your own purchase.