Today it is all about Hinge Stamping with the Pallet Thoughts. Perfect for a masculine card.
Two fun techniques on this card. The hinge step stamping and masking for a faux illusion. The center where I stamp the greeting I bet you think it is an oval piece of card stocks, well it is not, it’s only one piece. I have the steps by step for you.
- Very Vanilla 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼, 1 x 4
- Early Espresso 5¼ x 4
- Crumb Cake 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
Step by Steps
- In the center of the 5¼ x 4 Early Espresso die cut the oval frame. Nest the 3¼ and 1¾ and die cut the oval frame.
- Adhere the 5¼ x 4 Early Espresso that you die cut the oval from on to the card base for the layer.
- Using post-it note die-cut 2” oval.
- Place the 2” oval in the center of the Crumb Cake cardstock for a mask.
- Place the Crumb Cake cardstock onto the Stamparatus.
- Stamp the wood using the Soft Suede ink. Hinge stamping, starting at the top stamps once move the plate 2 hinge ink again and stamp again, repeat one more time.
- Remove the post-it note.
- Stamp the greeting using Early Espresso ink.
- Adhere to the Early Espresso oval frame in the center.
- In each corner stamp the screw using Early Espresso and add Wink Of Stella on the screw. Tip to stamp the 3 screws; stamp one pair then the 3rd one flip the stamp that one touches the cardstock and one is off the card stock.
- Stamp the banner using Crumb Cake ink on to the 1 x 4 Very Vanilla.
- In the center of the banner stamp Happy Birthday using Early Espresso ink.
- Hand cut and adhere to the inside card.
- Stamp the arrow pointing at the banner using Soft Sued ink.
This picture you can see the faux illusion of this card. So simple to do the hinge technique with the right stamp set and the Stamparatus.
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page.
Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
***If you wish to have both PDF the Christmas In July and this month PDF Download enter the Christmas in July host code T7J3VXX4 and order of $65 and above before tax and shipping you will receive both downloads.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code GW2BDWSP will be qualified for this month’s projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. Order of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 8 cards and a picture frame. Feature stamp sets are Celebrate Sunflowers, Harvest Hellos, and Lovely You.
PDF includes all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
Don’t forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” Track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case. For all detail and track sheet CLICK HERE. You are responsible to track your own purchase.