Today it is an elegant wedding card. A shimmery Bride Dress. Using the stamp set Wonderful Moments. A few techniques are shared in the video.
Before I get started I want to give a shootout to Michele Wright, she’s the one that inspired me to make this card. I added a few elements but it is based on one of her card swap of last year.
I have the video below in this post or you can view the video on my YouTube channel.
How to had a white shimmer to the dress
- Stamp the bride with VersaMark.
- Heat emboss with silver embossing powder.
- On to a silicone, sheet adds a few drops of craft whisper white ink, a few drops of shimmer frost white paint.
- Using an aqua painter WITHOUT water in the barrel.
- Color the dress with only the whisper white craft ink with the dry aqua painter for the first layer. When coloring with the ink brush in stroke downwards. Also, add some length to the dress.
- Let dry or you could use the heat tool to speed up the drying time.
- After it is dry apply the shimmer paint the same way you apply the white ink.
- Let dry. That is it for the shimmering dress.
Wash the silicone sheet under warm water *first see below on how to color the flowers.
Adding colors to the flowers
If you have leftover shimmer paint on the craft sheet use it for the flower if not add one drop on the silicone sheet. Add one drop of Melon Mambo ink on to the shimmer paint. Mix together well. Using the aqua painter only dip the tip of the aqua painter on to the mix and touch the tip to the flowers randomly. The tip of the aqua pinter bearly needs to touch the flowers so you get a little drop of color onto the bouquet. Repeat till you have enough little flowers. All is shown in the video.
- Silver Foil-Edged card base
- Night of Navy or basic Black 5-1/8 x 3-7/8, 1″ circle
- Silver foil 1¼ circle
Inside, stamped the bride with Seaside Spray. First, stamp off on a scrap paper then into the card for a very fainted image. The greeting in black or night of navy.
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s projects by clicking on the product images below ↓ or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page.
Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code TTXFWDQF will be qualified for this month’s projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. Order of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 6 masculine cards (A Good Man)
PDF includes all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.