Today I am sharing how to make a magazine holder for cards. This holder is awesome to store your cards by them plus it is perfect to keep then organize and easy to find what you need.
I am the Guest Designer for 3-D Thursday for today and this is the project I designed for them. I have the printout if you wish to print it out CLICK HERE. Also, I have the how-to video below or you can view it on my YouTube Chanel.
• Whisper White Thick 2 of 9½ x 8½, Everyday Label Punchout
• Bird Ballad Designer paper 2 of 4½ x 2, 2 of 2½ x 2
• Basic Gray 2” Circle
How to score and cut your cardstock
- Score both Whisper White thick cardstock. 9½ at the top score at 2½ and 7. Flip the cardstock 8½ at the top score at 2½.
- At the 7” score line make a mark at 3½” from the top down. Cut straight on the paper trimmer from the edge to the 3½ mark.
- Fold the bottom section in. Place the 2” score in the center of the track and the 3½ mark, cut diagonal.
- One of the scored whisper white cardstock removes both squares at the bottom. The other piece only cut off ½” at the bottom of ONE square.
- Adhere the 2 squares inside the centerpiece standing up.
- Adhere to both centerpieces together.
- Wrap the front and back to nest with the other half and adhere together
- Adhere the designer paper onto the magazine holder. 4½ strips on each side and the 2½ strips on in the front and one in the back.
- Add the 2” Basic Gray circle at the front center.
- Onto the Whisper White Everyday Label, stamp the greeting of your choice.
For an easier way see how it is assembled see the video. Note that in the video I adhere the Designer paper in a long strip. I recommend adhering by section.
You can make a magazine holder for every occasion to store your cards. Just stamp different greeting to see what kind of card each holder holds.
It is a great way to organize your cards. This Magazine Holder is to fit A-2 cards with envelopes.
I bet your question is how many cards will this hold? Well, all depend on how many layers and embellishments your cards have on them. I have between 12 and 16 with envelopes for each card.
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today both cards by clicking on the product images below ↓ Or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page. Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code TTXFWDQF will be qualified for this month’s projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. Order of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 6 masculine cards (A Good Man)
PDF includes all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code, you will receive all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by email.
Have a lovely day!