Today I am sharing the Positive Thoughts, Very Versailles, Woven Heirlooms stamp sets and Nature’s Thoughts dies for sympathy cards.
We never like to make sympathy cards but with these sets, it makes the task easier.
My best advice is to make a few in advance so it will not be difficult. The difficulty of making sympathy cards, I think is because we think of the loved one that left us. So if you make them when you do not need them it makes it so much easier. We all don’t want the need of them but that is part of life.
Today is the last day to get
- Very Vanilla or Crumb Cake, card Base 11 x 4¼ score at 4¼
- Pretty Peacock 3 x 4½
- Top Layer Very Vanilla or Crumb Cake 3 x 4½ die cut the rectangle from Nature’s Thoughts die set
- Pretty Peacock Scallop Linen Thread 3½”
- Linen Thread 10″
Step by step stamping
- Onto the front of the card base, stamp the scrip from the stamp set Very Versailles. Not need to stamp straight you can stamp randomly.
- The top layer (rectangle die cut from Nature’s Thoughts) Ink the leave stamps using crumb cake ink. Stamp the leaves 3 times without re-inking in between stamping (this is call generation stamping).
- Stamp the greeting on top of leaves using Pretty Peacock ink. The greeting is in the Woven Heirloom stamp set.
Yes, that simple and you have a beautiful Sympathy Card. Only 2 ink colors. The generation of stamping gives different tones of colors.
I did a stash of them and hope it will last me for years. Just last month I send out 7 of them that is way to many so I sure hope this stash will last all year and more……
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s projects by clicking on the product images below ↓ or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page. Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code PRVAQWKW will qualified for this month’s projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. Order of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 7 cards. The theme is Spring Time.
PDF includes all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place.
CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code, you will receive all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by email.
Have a lovely day!