Today it is a wedding or anniversary that I have for you all. I have the step by step below with an easy printout if you wish to have a copy in your collection.
Happy St-Patric’s Day
Before I share all the detail for today’s card, I want to wish you all a Happy St-Patrick’s day! Have a great one!
I did this card for a group that we share download. If you wish to print out or save the file CLICK HERE. If you do not wish to save or print the file keep scrolling for all the detail.
- Basic Black 11 x 4¼ score at 5½ card base
- Rococo Rose 5¼ x 4, 2¾ x 3¾
- Watercolor Paper 5 x 3
- Whisper White 5¼ x 4 inside
- Black Foil 3¼ x 4¼
All supplies are listed at the bottom for easy access to order.
- Emboss the 5¼ x 4 Rococo Rose with the Scripty 3D embossing folder.
- Adhere to the front of the Basic Black card base.
- Die-cut the rectangles out of the Black Foil paper with the Heirloom Frame Die.
- Emboss the black foil rectangle open frame with the matching folder.
- Adhere the 2¾ x 3¾ Rococo Rose card stock onto the back of the black foil frame.
- Stamp Always and Forever using Memento ink at the bottom left-hand side in the frame.
- Adhere the frame using dimensionals onto card front.
- Stamp the flowers onto the watercolor paper using StazOn.
- Color with the aqua painter and ink. (center of flowers in crushed curry, flowers in rococo rose, leaves old olive mix with little crushed curry. Outline color with pool party) LET DRY.
- Die-cut with the Cherry Blossoms matching die.
- Adhere to the frame with glue dots.
- Inside stamp the greeting using Rococo Rose and the flowers 2nd generation (stamp off first then stamp onto the inside insert)
For the inside, all are stamped with the Rococo Rose. The flower is the second generation. You may ask what is the second generation. The second-generation you stamp on scrap paper first then onto the cardstock. This will give you a lighter tone of the same color.
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today’s project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Or you can click ADD ALL to cart, this will add all the supplies in your shopping cart, then you can edit your cart.
This is an easy way for a one-click and has all the list without going back and forth. Don’t forget to edit your cart, you can click continue shopping if you need more products.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code PRVAQWKW will qualified for this month’s projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. Order of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 7 cards. The theme is Spring Time.
PDF includes all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place.
CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF.