The new stamp set Clubhouse is awesome for a vintage masculine card. Many tell me that masculine card are a challenge, well I think this set will ease your masculine card challenge.
I personally love doing masculine card so this set was a must have for my collection.
I have the how to video below or you can view on my YouTube channel.
- Crumb Cake 11 x 4¼ score at 5½, 2 x ½
- Soft Suede 5¼ x 4
- Watercolor paper 4¾ x 3½
- Very Vanilla 5¼ x 4 inside
Technique Antique Wash
I call this technique a antique wash. Very simple with a aqua painter and the Stamparatus. Here the step by step.
- Place the watercolor paper at the top corner of the stamparatus.
- Place the golfer stamp in the center of the watercolor paper.
- Stamp with Soft Sued ink. Optional you can add little streak of Crushed Curry with a marker. See video.
- Using a aqua painter wash the inked image. LET DRY.
- Place the stamped and washed paper back at the corner and stamp again with Soft Sued.
- Voila! you have a Antique Wash card front.
- To finish I mask the golfer and stamp the scrip from Very Versailles using Sahara Sand ink.
For the masking I use the “removable” ID labels by Avery #6465. CLICK HERE to see the labels that I use. I love these for masking. You could always use post it note also. The reason why I love the removable Avery it’s because the entire sheet is sticky and not just a little portion. Again you will see how lovely it work in the video.
How to video
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Or you can click ADD ALL to cart, this will add all the supplies in your shopping cart, then you can edit your cart.
This is an easy way for a one click and have all the list without going back and forth. Don’t forget to edit your cart, you can click continue shopping if you need more products.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
Walk Through of the Mini Catalog and Sale a Bration
This Thursday We’ll be live for the walk through of the new catalogs.
All order of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code DN6JVRAB will qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. If your order is $40 or more before tax and shipping and you enter the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month PDF include 5 cards (shaker card, flip card) and 2 3-D project (banner and mini pizza box).
PDF include all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF.