Today it is a simple card with the stamp set Painted Poppies in Highland Heather. Most time we see this stamp in Poppy Parade but trust me we can use any color we wish for.
I have all the step by step for this card below. It is a card I did to share with a group of leader that we share project. I mix watercolor and stamping blends for coloring on this card. The bigger flower is watercolor and the bottom little flower I color quick with stamping blends.
- Whisper White Thick 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base. 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
- Highland Heather 5¼ x 4, 3¼ x 2
- Watercolor Paper 3 x 1¾
Step by Step
- Adhere the 5¼ x 4 Highland Heather cardstock onto the Whisper White card base.
- Stamp the cluster of flowers at the bottom piece of Whisper White using Highland Leather ink.
- Color the flowers with Highland Heather light stampin’ blend. The stems outline with the light Old Olive Stampin’ Blend.
- Adhere to card front.
- Using the light Highland Heather stampin’ blend color the flax ribbon about 4”. Cut a “V” at each end and adhere in center of card front.
- Stamp the long duo flower onto the watercolor paper using StazOn.
- Color with the aqua painter. Center of flower Crushed Curry, flower highland Heather, stem and leaf Old Olive.
- Adhere onto the small piece of Highland Heather.
- Using dimensionals adhere to card front.
- Inside stamp the cluster of flowers at the bottom on both side. Using Highland Heather ink. *do not color with blends. (blends would bleed in the back of the card)
Supplies for today card
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Or you can click ADD ALL to cart, this will add all the supplies in your shopping cart, then you can edit your cart.
This is an easy way for a one click and have all the list without going back and forth. Don’t forget to edit your cart, you can click continue shopping if you need more products.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All order of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code DN6JVRAB will qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. If your order is $40 or more before tax and shipping and you enter the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month PDF include 5 cards (shaker card, flip card) and 2 3-D project (banner and mini pizza box).
PDF include all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF.