Let me show you how to make a window card that look like chicken wire. Using a window sheet and the stamp set All Wired Up.
This window card could be used for many occasion.
The Birds of a Feather stamp set will be gone gone in 2 days. This Thursday is the last day to get this set. It cover so many occasion. You will not regret owning this lovey set if you choose to order it before it is to late.
- Whisper White Thick 11 x 4¼ score at 5½
- Whisper White 5½ x 4¼, 5¼ x 4 inside
- Pressed Petal designer paper 5½ x 4¼
- Early Espresso 4¾ x 3½
- Window Sheet 5¼ x 4
- Real Red scrap for the heart
Step by Step
- Adhere the Press Petal designer paper onto the 5½ x 4¼ whisper white
- Die cut the the 4 x 2-5/8 rectangle frame
- Place the open frame onto the card front and die cut the 4 x 2-5/8 again *make sure your card front is open when you pass it trough your die cut machine
- If the die didn’t cut all the way into your card front, remove the first layer and then re match the frame and pass it again in your die cut machine.
- Place the piece of whisper white inside the card base, close the card and stamp the chicken and greeting using memento ink.
- Remove from the card base and color with blends then adhere inside. *reason for this extra piece is when coloring with blends it will bleed in the back. After you finish coloring adhere inside the card.
- Stamp the wire onto the window sheet using the Stamparatus and StazOn ink.
- Adhere the window sheet onto the front of the card base using tear and tap and then the front layer.
- Early espresso cardstock die cut the frame boarder with the 4 x 2-5/8 and 4-3/8 x 3 dies.
- Using the liquid glue adhere the frame onto the cardbase open frame.
- Out of the scrap real red die cut the heart and adhere at the bottom of the frame.
step by step is show in the video.
How to video
Supplies to make the window card
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓
Thank YOU for your support and business.
Don’t forget today is the last day
Last day to qualified for the Color Swatch. Click Here for all detail.
All order of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code MS9T7J9T will qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. If your order is $40 or more before tax and shipping and you enter the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month PDF include 6 cards, each cards are a different fold and hold a gift card and a little pizza box that hold chocolate and a gift card.
PDF include all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place.
CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF.
All month of December all who place an order with me here, will receive a free download. The download include step by step instruction for 12 project created by demo around the world. I will email you the link in less then 48 hours after you place an order.
This can be combine with any other offer.
Thank YOU so much for your support.
Have a lovely day!