Let me share with you all , how to make a simple Pop Up insert for cards. It is simple and you can add any op up image. I use the Bird Ballad but the sky is the limits. Below I have one with butterfly.
I have the how to video below in this post or you can view on my YouTube channel.
- Blushing Bride 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base, 2″ circle
- Basic Gray 4-1/8 x 5-3/8, 4-1/8 x 3/8
- Whisper White 8¼ x 5¼ score at 4-1/8 plus score for the V see below
- Bird Ballad Designer paper 2 of 4 x 2½, and hand cut single bird for front and two birds with branch for inside
How to score cardstock for pop up
To make the pop up inside here how I score.
Starting with a piece of 8¼ x 5¼
- Score in the center at 4-1/8
- On each side at the top, left and right make a little mark at 2¼
- At the center score from the top make a mark at 2-3/4
- Place a ruler at the top left hand side going diagonal to the center mark and score, repeat on the right hand side.
- Fold the score line inside card. VOILA! you have your pop up.
Make sure you see video on how to attach the birds or object so it will fit in the card when closing.
Pop Up Butterflies
The butterfly one I did last year in a Facebook live. I have a blog post with all detail and recording you can watch. Click here to view. I have all the supplies listed in that post . The video was done last spring and happy to say the butterfly die still available to purchase.
How to video
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓
Or you can click ADD ALL to cart, this will add all the supplies in your shopping cart. You can remove the one you do not need.
This is an easy way for a one click and have all the list without going back and forth. Don’t forget to edit your cart, you can also click continue shopping if you need more products.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All order of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code MS9T7J9T will qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. If your order is $40 or more before tax and shipping and you enter the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month PDF include 6 cards, each cards are a different fold and hold a gift card and a little pizza box that hold chocolate and a gift card.
PDF include all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place.
CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF.
All month of December all who place an order with me here, will receive a free download. The download include step by step instruction for 12 project created by demo around the world. I will email you the link in less then 48 hours after you place an order.
This can be combine with any other offer.
Have a lovely day!