The Blue Spruce box that I share today, are perfect gift warping for this Christmas. I used the Beautiful Boughs Die with Pretty Peacock cardstock, Puff Paint and Ice Glitter to decorate them.
I have the how to video below in the post or you can find it in my YouTube gallery.
The Acetate Box
This lovely acetate box is the perfect size to hold about 6 cards with envelops, could be more or less all depend on how many layers and if you have embellishments.
If you remember last week I share the Blue Spruce cards, these would go perfect with this decorated box. If you miss that post and video CLICK HERE.
The acetate box can be purchase with all the other product at the bottom of this post. They are on page 173 of the annual catalog.
You can put the branch in the front of the back. I love on the white but on the back it show how well it coordinate with the cards.
How to use puff paint and ice glitter together
- Apply a light layer of puff paint where you wish to have the snow effect. You can always add more if needed. *be careful when squeezing the puff paint bottle, it will pour out quickly.
- Shake some Ice Glitter on top of the liquid paint.
- Using the heat tool, heat set. You will see the paint will puff and keep heating till no more puffing is happening. You want to make sure that all the liquid is all puffed up 🙂
- If the first layer is not thick enough, you can always add more of the puff paint on top the puffed paint and re heat it.
- Voila! you have some glittery snow.
- I show the how to in the video
These are decorated the same then the acetate box, exception I use the Pretty Peacock scallop linen ribbon instead of the belly band. They are quick to decorate. The box can be found on page 172 of the annual catalog.
It is amazing what we can fit in these. I fit a men tie, gift card, jewelry, candy, lipstick-gloss, little hand cream-sanitizer and I am sure we can fit many other thing.
These would be great to have on hand to handout around the holiday. Time to think of little treats to spread the joy!
Here you can see how the Blue Spruce card match perfectly with these box.
How to Video
Supplies to make both boxes
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓
Thank YOU for your support and business.
This month PDF include 5 cards total and 2 3-D project.
PDF include all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF.
Extra download for this month.