Today i’m using the Beauty and Joy for a fall card. Would be great for many occasion. The technique is the baby wipe. Maybe for some this card you will say “déjà vu” well if that the case I be you have one in your possession. This was the cards I send for thank you last month. Also I share this stamp set for the 4 seasons.
If you miss the video on the for season with the baby wipe technique CLICK HERE to view.
- Crumb Cake 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base
- Soft Suede 5¼ x 4 emboss with Hammered Metal embossing folder
- Cajun Craze 3¾ x 3
- Whisper White 3½ x 2¾, 5¼ x 4 inside
- Crushed Curry 5½ x 1 or Come To Gather Ribbon 6½”
The planter I stamped with the copper ink. I am sad to report that this ink is SOLD OUT. So a reminder that all product in the Holiday catalog are only available while supplies last or January 2nd 2020. My suggestion would be to stamp with VersaMark and emboss with copper or stamp with Crumb Cake ink.
If it is something in the holiday catalog that it is a must have in your craft supplies I suggest to order now so you don’t get disappointed.
Baby Wipe Technique
- One baby wipe fold in half, placed on plastic cover or plate.
- Adding drops of re inker, this will be your be your ink pad. For the colors of re inkers for this card I used: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive.
- Tap your stamp into the baby wipe inked then onto your cardstock.
- *you can keep stamping over and over. Note this will mix the ink colors or you can clean your stamp in between each card. I didn’t clean my stamp in between each card I kept stamping over and over. You will have a variation in colors. .
I bet many will ask how many ink drop. Well all depend how big your stamp image is so I say add enough ink drop to cover the surface of the stamp image. You can get lots of stamp image with one baby wipe. I would guess about 30 stamped images.
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Note that the copper ink is sold out. This was schedule post and choose to keep the post going. We can always change the color of the planter like mention above or maybe you have it already.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
This month PDF include 5 cards total and 2 3-D project.
PDF include all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF.
Extra download for this month.