If you like the paid look I bet you will like this combination for Christmas card. Perfectly Plaid and Buffalo Check are a great combination for a country Christmas card.
This card remind me of my fuzzy warm flannel jacket. Now I just need the cool weather to dig out my jacket and then go for a walk in the wood. Where is the cool weather? I bet I can find it up north. A little trip to see my “mum” and I sure gonna find that cool weather and be glade to wear that fuzzy paid jacket of mine.
Okay this post is not about my jacket but about the paid Christmas card so here the detail.
- Crumb Cake: 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼, 3 x 2¼, 2½ x 2
- Mossy Meadow: 5¼ x 4
- Cherry Cobbler: 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
- Basic Black 3 x 2¼
Step by step instruction
- Adhere the Mossy Meadow cardstock onto the crumb cake card base.
- Place the Cherry Cobbler cardstock onto the surface of the Stamparatus and align the Buffalo Check stamp. Using the Memento Black ink stamp the Buffalo Check 3 to 4 times until you have a dark image.
- Using the Wink of Stella, squeeze the pen until the liquid starts to flow. Tap the Wink of Stella pen against your finger or another pen so that you get little splatters on top of the checkered paper.
- Die Cut the Merry Christmas using the Word Wishes die. One set out of Crumb Cake and one set out of Basic Black cardstock (3 x 2¼). Adhere the Crumb Cake over the Basic Black offsetting a little to give a shadow.
- Adhere the layered Merry Christmas onto the Cherry Cobbler Buffalo Check.
- Color one small pearl using the Soft Suede Dark Stampin’ Blend and adhere at the top of the “I”
- Using Mossy Meadow stamp the plaid tree on the 2½ x 2 piece of crumb cake and punch out with the Pine Tree punch.
- Adhere onto the Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
- Wrap linen thread around the bottom of the Cherry Cobbler cardstock in a crisscross pattern and adhere to the back.
- Using another piece of linen thread tie a double bow and adhere to the tree trunk.
- Adhere to the Mossy Meadow cardstock.
Inside of the card
Inside I stamp all with Mossy Meadow. I didn’t add any layer inside. Normally I would add a white or vanilla inside but this one I kept the crumb cake for the country look.
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All order of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code V6CAU7V9 will qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. If your order is $40 or more before tax and shipping and you enter the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month PDF include 6 cards, each cards are a different fold.
PDF include all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF.
Have a lovely day!