How about some dew on the Good Morning Magnolia for today card. I think this set is perfect to add a little morning dew. This magnolia is beautiful and so friendly to color with the stamping blends.
I share a video last week or so on tip to use the Shimmery Crystal Effects. The dew is drops of the crystal effects. If you miss the video last week, click here to view.
How to color the magnolia
Stamp the Magnolia using Memento black ink on Shimmery White cardstock.
To be honest here I use many color on the flower. I listed all the color in the supplies list below. First I started with the dark Rich Razzleberry on the edge of the petals. Then I add a mix of Calypso Coral, light Rich Razzleberry and little of Flirty Flamingo. At place I color over and over with different color to get the tone of color that made me happy. The center is dark Daffodil Delight. The leaves are light and dark Mossy Meadow with a little of daffodil Delight.
Tip to apply the shimmery crystal effects
- Do NOT shake the bottle/tube. If shacking the bottle it will create air bubbles.
- To apply you will need to squeeze real firm on the bottle tilted down, to get the crystal effect to come out. This is a very thick and sticky liquid. 🙂
- When finishing your project make sure to tap the bottle on a hard surface to get all the liquid out of the neck of the bottle. This is very important so it will NOT jam the opening. You can always use a fin needle to push inside the opening to make sure no crystal is remaining in the neck.
- Place the cap on tight and also store standing up with the cap face up to keep the liquid away from the neck of the bottle.
- Drying time depend on the thickness. All my project that I done so fare it took about 4 to 5 minutes to dry.
After the magnolia was finish coloring, I added drops of the Shimmery Crystal Effect for the Dew. Now sure how to apply the crystal effects see view HERE.
- Blackberry Bliss 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base
- Shimmery White 5¼ x 4
- Whisper White 5¼ x 4 inside piece
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Thank YOU for your support and business.
All order of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code E3FVQCNG will qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. If your order is $40 or more before tax and shipping and you enter the hostess code you will receive the PDF by email.
This month PDF include 6 cards total and a 3-D project.
PDF include all measurement, step by step instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF.