I have a special promotion for you this week. You can qualified for a FREE Very Vintage stamp set. All detail are below but note this is a very limited promotion so first come first serve.
How to qualified for a free Very Vintage Stamp Set
It is simple to qualified.
- All who place an order HERE of $75.00 or more before tax and shipping with hostess code UNTHA9CW will receive a Very Vintage Stamp Set from me. Hostess code need to be apply to qualified to get the free stamp set.
- This promotion is not endorsed by Stampin’Up!, this is only valid at frenchiestamps.com.
- This offer is good from July 6th to July 19, 2019 or while supplies last, whichever come first.
- The stamp set was a hostess set of last year catalog so it is NOT available to purchase and been retired.
- My offer is very limited. I only have X amount of stamp sets and when they are gone they are gone I can get any more.
- Due to the limit of stamp set that I have, it is possible this offer will end before July 19th.
- When I am out of stamp sets the hostess code will not be accepted in your order. If you try to place an order with the hostess code UNTHA9CW and it say inactive that mean this offer is over.
- Don’t miss out, place your order early if you wish to get this free stamp set.
Please know that when you place your order you will NOT see the Very Vintage in your shopping bag, the stamp set will be mail directly form me. So in short your order will come directly from the warehouse and the free stamp set will be mail directly from me to you.
All qualified order, the stamp set will be mail the week of July 22nd, 2019.
Sample using the Very Vintage
Here a few sample that I did in the past using the Very Vintage stamp set. If you click on the image it will open the blog post that I share the project. Each cards have a video to show you how I done the card.
See how pretty the background is. That is the lovely lace doily stamp in the very vintage set.
Save the Date
Save the date for now. July 24, 2019 will me y Christmas in July card class live on You Tube.