How about some Vintage Mother of Pearl for today. This is not a new technique but still a wow technique. I love this vintage look of this finish card.
You can find the video at the bottom of this post or on my You Tube Channel.
Step by Step
- Stamp the flowers using Stazon Ink onto glossy paper.
- Color the flowers with stampin’ Makers
- place a few drop of frost white shimmer paint on a piece of wax paper or clear plastic like a clear envelope
- crunch a piece a cling wrap and dip into the shimmer paint then randomly onto the glossy paper.
- Let dry. Embellish your card and assemble VOILA! that simple
Braided Linen Trim or Lace Trim
I try with the lace and the braided linen trim. Both sooth me for the vintage look. I bet many will choose the lace for vintage. Before you make them you can choose for the picture above what attract you best.
- Very Vanilla 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base
- Crumb Cake or soft Sued 5¼ x 4
- Glossy 5 x 3¾
How to video
Supplies for today cards
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Thank YOU for your support and business.
Paper share going on now
To get al the detail on the paper share CLICK HERE.
All order of $50.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code K2H6RRYH will qualified for this month projects download.
The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Team and the Passport Pals.
If your order is between $40 to $49 and you enter the hostess code you will received only one PDF, the one design by Frenchie’s Team.
This month PDF include 13 cards, 4 fancy fold and one to hold nuggets. PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 from the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you both PDF.
Passport Pals team.
In the USA CLICK HERE to shop with me.
Have a lovely day!